“Unique and delicious”

Dining options: Late Night
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Unique and delicious”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is my favorite pizza restaurant. They have unique toppings and combinations as well as a great selection of beer to go with it! My fave pizzas are A Kiss Before I Go and New York, New York. They also have a great appetizer called Rescue Blues, which are rosemary and garlic seasoned fries. I would give this restaurant 5 stars if the service was better. We always get what we order and have never had servers that were rude - but it tends to be a little slow. However, the food is worth the wait.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ckcederh

Cleveland, Ohio
“Very good describes it perfectly”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went with friends who live in Greensboro and felt they made a great choice. We ordered a few appetizers and the fries were seasoned deliciously, stood out the most. Had the mockingbirdsing with red sauce - it was great when we had it that night and also cold the next day. Cheesecake for dessert was excellent. Things that could have been better: they were out of several types of beers and the 20-30 minute wait ended up being an hour when seemingly everyone else who came in after us got a seat, and they also called us but then told us it was a mistake. It happens, so no big deal but all in all would go back and would recommend.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank live1284
Summerfield, North Carolina, United States
“Poor Service”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great food and beer selections, but the staff is rude and arrogant. You would expect a bar to know how to clean up a spilled beer, but apparently it was a little too much for them to handle. The excuse - "She's new". Won't be back.

• Visited August 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good option for pizza in Greensboro”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have eaten here several times and all of the pizzas I have had have been good. Frankly, I prefer the pizzas at Mellow Mushroom but Sticks and Stones is also a good choice. They have a decent beer selection and friendly waitstaff. The decor is a little funky and fun.

• Visited July 2013
“Good but not great”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The pizza here is expensive but good. They have a great selection of NC beers on draft. Sangria is a summer special, but it tasted more like a fruit punch than actual sangria. The funky atmosphere and whimsical decorative touches are fun, but I wish someone would pick the dead leaves off the hanging plants. I liked Sticks and Stones, but didn't love it. I'm not really motivated to come back soon.

• Visited July 2013