“This place is great!”

Ranked #9 of 913 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Pizza was amazing, all fresh ingredients. There was a short wait, but it was worth it. I got the Sweet Carolina, it was awesome. I'm from Louisiana, I know what good food is, and this is it.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The pizza and salads are wonderful, with both carnivores and vegetarians covered. I love the "Kiss before I go" and "Firecracker" pizzas as well as the "Peaceful Valley" and "Dance all night" salads. We have dined there many times and never had poor food or service. The craft beer selection is fantastic. It is busy, be prepared to wait.

1  Thank Dean-ATL-USA
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I Googled thin & crispy pizza in the Greensboro and after reading the reviews, this was the easy choice. It was in a great, organic neighborhood, with other interesting restaurant choices nearby. Sticks and Stones, not only does pizza very well, but the dishes other diners were enjoying, looked equally as good. The bar has all the usual spirits, but their beer selection was beyond reproach!

1  Thank psAntarctica
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I shared a review in June 2012. It is still the same greatness (I eat here frequently and the pizza is consistently good) but I have an update. On my latest trip there for a Saturday lunch, we tried the flourless chocolate lava cake. It had spectacular flavor! Warning, if you think you might have dessert, put your order in early. They actually baked the cake, which made it super fresh, but in the meantime, I had a whiny daughter who wondered what was taking so long. It was a long 20-minute wait. I did not expect freshly baked cake at a pizza place!

Of all the restaurants at the Lindley corner, Sticks and Stones has a very large table and many other smaller tables, which makes it a great choice for larger groups.

btw, one reviewer wondered where the college was. UNC Greensboro is a half mile to the east, on Walker Avenue. If you over-eat at Sticks and Stones, walk to the college and back and you'll feel better. Or walk the opposite way to the Arboretum and back.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Pizza was fantastic, Beer was fantastic.

Very small-town college feel, but with food that will satiate your cheesiest desires. Huge selection of local beers.