“Good value, but sub-par breakfast”

Days Inn Greensboro NC
Ranked #39 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Huron, Ohio
“Good value, but sub-par breakfast”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The facility was clean and well maintained. The staff was polite and helpful. The room was typical but nice. My one complaint was the breakfast. I wish they would explain what they mean when they say, "Free breakfast." This has Eggo-type waffles, two kinds of cereal with milk, pastries, juice and coffee. All carbs. Nothing hot. With the good price I got on the room, maybe that is all I should expect, but I would just like to know ahead of time so I can factor that into my booking decision.

Room Tip: The rooms I saw were all about the same.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Clarksburg
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel was very clean, my wife was wiping off the head board as she always does, and there was no dust, Room met my wife's expectations, which is a very postitve. If there was a negative, would like to have boil egges and or yogurt to off set the cereal, waffles,. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Amer B, Owner at Days Inn Greensboro NC, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review. My staff and I are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will send the compliments to my housekeeping staff. We also working on changes to our breakfast bar selection. We look forward to your future stay with us.

Amber Kamperveen
Bedford, Virginia
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed for softball tournament. Rooms very nice and clean. Slept well, bed could have been a little softer for me. Nice lobby area and the girls used area to gather and visit one another. Ordered pizza. Great location. Plenty to choose from to eat. Shopping also very close. Some eateries were within walking distance!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Travelers also viewed these Greensboro hotels
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Greensboro - W. Wendover
#18 of 76 in Greensboro
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greensboro
Red Roof inn Greensboro Airport

Been to Days Inn Greensboro NC? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Greensboro NC

Property: Days Inn Greensboro NC
Address: 6102 Landmark Center Blvd, Greensboro, NC 27407-2694 (Formerly Country Hearth Inn and Suites)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Greensboro
Ranked #39 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Greensboro NC 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Greensboro NC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.