“Awesome”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Golden Gate
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

We called ahead with a large group of people and they very quickly catered a meal that exceeded all of our expectations. Great food and great service. I highly recommend!

“Great Italian Food and Outstanding Value”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

My wife and I eat here often and are never disappointed. Ray and his staff always produce great food at an outstanding value. The atmosphere is nice, and the owner, Ray is always welcoming, making us feel right at home. This makes the dining experience special, and you do not feel like you are just another number like at some chain restaurants. I almost always go for the lasagna which is consistantly good and my wife loves the salmon, but all of the dishes we have tried we have enjoyed. If you are looking for good Italian in Greensboro, I would highly reccomend Care Pasta.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Nice Italian with a comfortable atmosphere.”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Cafe Pasta is consistently good. The Salciccia is very good, especially with the cream sauce. The wild mushroom ravioli is outstanding. The wine list is broad and affordable.

• Visited May 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Atmosphere, Great Food, Wonderful Service.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I recently celebrated my daughter's Sweet 16 at Cafe Pasta. I could not have imagine how Wonderful the event turned out. The atmosphere, the food and the service was Excellent. I really appreciate everything Ray and the whole staff did for making the evening memorable. I would also like to give a Big Thank You to Julie, one of the hostesses at the restaurant, who was hands on the minute I came through the door. If you have never been to Cafe Pasta, please put it on your list to visit. It is well worth it.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Valerie L
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great Food and Personalized Attention.”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

My friends and family recently celebrated a big milestone in my life at Café Pasta. The restaurant set the stage for the most wonderful evening in my life. The food and service were excellent. We received very personal attention (as we always do when we dine there). Many of my friends commented during dinner that they would definitely return to this upscale establishment. I highly recommend Café Pasta to anyone and everyone without hesitation.

• Visited February 2012