“Large and clean rooms”

Ranked #62 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
mrowe
“Large and clean rooms”
Reviewed December 3, 2009

We were passing through Greensboro after Thanksgiving and needed a place to spend the night. We decided to save some money and stay at a Days Inn. We arrived and was greeted by a nice young lady who checked us into the hotel in a snap. She directed us to the room and said that she would be calling the room in a few minutes to make sure everything was perfect. We did not expect this at a Days Inn. We got to the room and was surprised how large it was and how clean in was. It is an older hotel but well maintained. There was a small fridge and microwave that was useful and the internet signal was great and free. The bedding was wonderful and there were plenty to channels to watch on the tv. We woke up before sunrise, had breakfast at the restaurant and hit the highway. We felt like we got a very nice deal and will be back.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
philadelphia
Reviewed October 29, 2009

I don't know how anybody gives this 5 stars!!!!!! INSANITY!! 5 stars are usually reserved for exceptional places with exceptional amenities. This place is 30+ years old and looks it. It is on the dumpy side of average. The inroom wireless internet did not work for the three days I stayed there and the front desk said it usually doesn't (my laptop was able to pick up the neighboring property). The shower was broke (they did fix after 3rd request). However, they did give us a key to another room to take showers. Why not just let me stay in that room???? There is a dumpy restaurant attached to it with a nasty bar and a seedy clientelle. The lady at the front desk told me they get alot of requests for "Hourly rooms"!! Had to call the front desk at 4 am due to a very loud party in room next door that went on all night. Threat of police finally shut that down. The list goes on.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
greensborohotel, Manager at Days Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, February 28, 2011
Our hotel is an older hotel but still very clean and we also have the larger size rooms. Our WIFi interenet service was working at this guest's time of stay but their computer just couldn't hook up to it although we had other guests in the hotel that could access it. Also, the shower was not broken, the guests were just in a handicapped accessible room and didn't know how to operate the shower head.
Tennessee
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I visited Greensboro to make some sales calls and decided to stay at the Days Inn and save some money. I was able to get a great on the phone so went ahead and reserved a room. I arrived around 5 and was promptly checked in and went to my room. This is an interior corridor hotel and each room has a patio. The room was huge compared to most hotels and it was very fresh and clean. It had all the things that I require such as wireless internet, desk, in room coffee, and an ironing board. The bed and pillows were nicer than expected and I slept very well. One thing that I liked was the front desk staff called my room after checkin to make sure everything was to my liking and asked me again at check out. They were all very nice and wanted me to be happy. My meetings went well so I will likely return to Greensboro and stay here again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed October 7, 2009

I usually try to find a Days Inn close to the job site and found this one was very close. I was able to get a great rate and decided to give them a try. This is an older hotel but very very clean. The rooms were very large and fresh. It had a mini fridge and microwave that was a great help. There was a good restaurant onsite that had a very good breakfast and I went in for a beer later that night. The staff was very friendly and everything worked well including the internet. I enjoyed my stay and really liked the large room and work area that was well lit. I will stay here again on my future trips and recommend the Days Inn to the rest of the crew.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
atlanta, ga
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I recently had an overnight stay at the Days Inn in Greensboro NC, the 110 Seneca location. Generally I am not fond of roadside motels instead preferring to stay in the larger, more luxurious hotels; however I was very pleased with my accomodations. The room was very spacious, clean, and well lit. The staff was courteous and friendly, and I have to say, I did not miss much from the comforts of a larger hotel. I would definitely stay again and endorse this location to anyone needing to stop and rest for a god nights sleep...or a few!

Antonio MItchell

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Virginia
Reviewed May 15, 2009

This property really surprised me. I was here last year and was not to pleased. Came back to the area with two associates and wow it was clean and very nice. We had towels
and everything smelled fresh and new. I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greensboro
Super 8 Greensboro
Hampton Inn Greensboro East
#1 of 1 in McLeansville
Best Western Plus Greensboro/Coliseum Area
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum

Been to Days Inn Greensboro? Share your experiences!