Courtyard Greensboro Airport
  • Restaurant
$137
$93
$84
Comfort Inn Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$72
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Greensboro Coliseum(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$70
$68
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$63
Travelocity
  • Pool
$199
Travelocity
All reviewsfire pitstarbucks coffeemarriott bedstypical courtyardgreensboro airportmarriott pointsan early flighthigh pointindoor pool and hot tubrooms are cleanbusiness travelershuttle servicerecommend this hotelwould stay here againshort staymyrtle beachone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Not up to snuff for a Courtyard.  I had hoped for more.  The shower looked gross but upon inspection, I think it just needed refurb - see the photos.  I am not sure what was up with that.  I wore my shower shoes and felt ok about it.  It was also a very narrow shower.  The mattress was either way too soft or too used - not sure but I awake with a stiff back.  Not good.  The staff was quite proper and lacked warmth but that was fine.  I did get at least one smile.  The pool and jacuzzi temperatures were great!  Quite nice.  There was a lovely fire pit out back which was very inviting.  All in all though - not up to Courtyard standards.  Next time I think I'll try the Fairfield next door.

Room Tip: Say no to 403
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Al S
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Had not stayed in one of these before; booked this one for convenience to a family wedding. Can't complain about the price, given the comfort level and that it was Labor Day weekend, but I didn't appreciate having to pay for breakfast and the cost of snack items (no vending machines)...over $2.50 for a small bag of chips! But they didn't seem to mind us bringing our own food downstairs to the lounging areas in the lobby, indoor and out. There was free morning coffee in the lobby. Staff was friendly and helpful; the room spacious and comfortable. Nice fitness room. Nice touch to have several free computer stations in the lobby. Easy on off to the nearby interstate.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2012

It's really rare that a Courtyard gets a bad rap from me - and this one is no exception. It is clean, comfortable, upscale and conveniently located. The staff is very nice. The rooms are spotless. The beds are very comfortable, etc. The only complaint/question I have is - Where are the nice towels?

All in all, I would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We recently spent several days in the Greensboro area. Our hotel experience with the Courtyard was great. Service was wonderful. Clean room. Nice amenities. Location was convenient to the areas we visited. The hotel was easy to get to and had ample parking.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank davidmunger
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This July 2012 will make the fourth year in a row I have stayed at this property. When I compare it to other Marriott properties, the price is well worth it (averages at around $99). It is very clean and the staff are very polite. We have been staying here for the past 4 years for an event we attend in July. There is a nice little area out back with a fire pit. We have used the fire pit the last few years with other couples who have travelled with us. The only thing I don't like about the recent changes to courtyards is that breakfast is not included. Their newer lobbies with the Bistro Restaurants are ver nice, but the food can be kind of pricy - especially when you are staying with your entire family. Having said that, the food at the Bistro Restaurants is very good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family