“Thanks for comfortable stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensboro Airport

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensboro Airport
Ranked #25 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Yorktown, Virginia
“Thanks for comfortable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Took a class for business certification and needed a comfortable, close, and affordable stay, conducive for studying. I appreciate that I could relax and study for the exam and that the breakfast got me going each morning. In fact it saved me (and my budget) since I didn't have to go out for lunch every day. The staff is friendly and recommended a dinner location close by for some of us to meet after the seminar concluded.

Room Tip: Always stay on highest floor for quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AnneFreemanYoung
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear mowva,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm pleased to hear that you found us so clean, quiet, and comfortable while you were here and hope that you enjoyed your seminar. Thanks again for the review and we hope to see you again the next time you're in Greensboro!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

My friends and I stayed here recently, while traveling to see a Justin Bieber concert. The hotel looked new. The rooms were perfect and the bed was so comfy! I am currently fighting Leukemia and cleanliness is so important. The room was very clean and I felt very safe, in my surroundings. It was very quiet, during my stay, although the hotel seemed to be full. I had one of the best nights of sleep I have had in quite a long time. I also have to give major kudos to the wonderful young lady working the front desk, during check-in. Although extremely busy, she took time with each guest to make sure that they were checked in and had everything that they needed. Very impressive customer service skills, during a very busy time. I would recommend to anyone and I will be returning.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank gwugirl03
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear gwugirl03,

I hope that you and your friends enjoyed the concert! Thanks so much for writing a review of our Holiday Inn Express. I'm happy to read that our standard of cleanliness was able to meet your needs during your stay and that you received great service. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Greensboro!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

This was my first experience with Holiday Inn Express. Everything was great until I went to bed. There was a spring in the mattress that was very uncomfortable. Also people came in rather late and we can them converse. We had 2 queens 4 people staying.So the next nite I moved away from the edge where the spring. We still heard voices ect from the room next to us. I have only good things else wise. Did not utilize breakfast either morning during our stay.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Jasladsha
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear jasladsha,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you found most of your stay excellent and would like to apologize for the other issues you encountered - I will pass on your feedback to our General Manager as we strive to provide the best experience for our guests. Hopefully on your next visit you'll be able to check out our complimentary hot breakfast. Thanks again for your review!

Naperville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is a great place to stay if you want to be out of the way of all the busyness. My husband and I stayed here and loved it. Probably one of the nicest rooms I have seen in a HIE. Room was clean and smelled really nice, spacious. (stayed in a suite). Fatz across the parking lot is great, lots of little restaurants down the road and fast food.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mariabeans
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear mariabeans,

I am glad to read that you had a great stay at our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greensboro Airport hotel. Our staff works hard to make sure all rooms meet the highest standard of cleanliness and appreciates being recognized. Thank you for your review and we look forward to your next stay!

Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed here for three nights on business. Was upgraded to a suite due to membership status. Room was nice, thoroughly cleaned and temperature perfect. Staff was friendly and always helpful. Was concerned about airport noise, but it was minimal and not an issue. Would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank GuyfromILMNC
Jersey City, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Had a problem when booking. Even though the rooms were purchased months ahead we weren't given rooms next to our family. This issue was later resolved by the assistant manager-(very-helpful). We booked non smoking but someone in the area wasn't abiding by the hotels policy of no smoking in non smoking rooms but the smell was gone by the morning.

The breakfast was great

Overall after the issues our stay was ok

• Stayed October 2012
Charleston, WV
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed here one night as a stopover point. The room and hotel were clean, the breakfast bar was constantly replenished, and the staff was friendly and helpful. From the other reviews, I was expecting something more, but there is nothing special or unusually nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family