“Good food, great service”
Review of FATZ - CLOSED

FATZ
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My daughters and I enjoyed a nice meal in a pleasant atmosphere. I tried the famous buttermilk marinated calabash chicken. Very tender and tasty. The excellent side dish of roasted asparagus with hollandaise sauce was a bonus. One daughter enjoyed her fish and chips and the other a generous 1/2 rack of ribs. No room for dessert. Our waitress was excellent!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Traveling we went to Fatz because it was close to the hotel. We told the waiter and he suggested the chicken tenders. We were pleasantly surprised when he brought us samples to try.
The food was excellent and the waiter was great.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have been eating at FATZ for over 20 years and sans one experience at the Gaffney, SC location, I have never been disappointed.

Recently had dinner when in Greensboro on business, and this was a great experience. Server was efficient and friendly, and the food was excellent.

Will definitely return when back in town.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

First time I ate at Fatz. The food was just as perfect as my service. My server/bartender Kayla, made it hard to leave. She was extremely knowledgeable with the menu and even better with her service. She was the most friendly stranger I have ever met. If you find yourself in the area, you must stop in.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I first visited the Pelham, SC location of this chain many years ago. There was a picture of Blacks playing cards with there feet on a wall. Needless to say, I did not appreciate it and marked the chain off my list.

On a recent visit to Greensboro, NC, a friend suggested Fatz, so I entered with great reserve. The dining experience was wonderful and there were no negatives. My hope is that the management has sincerely changed its attitude towards my people.