“No Offensive Art - A Positive Change?”
Review of FATZ - CLOSED

FATZ
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I first visited the Pelham, SC location of this chain many years ago. There was a picture of Blacks playing cards with there feet on a wall. Needless to say, I did not appreciate it and marked the chain off my list.

On a recent visit to Greensboro, NC, a friend suggested Fatz, so I entered with great reserve. The dining experience was wonderful and there were no negatives. My hope is that the management has sincerely changed its attitude towards my people.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

My first visit to Fatz was with a group of about 12 couples during lunch on a Saturday. We arrived early and we had already provided a list of what everyone wanted. They were able to accommodate us well and the food was prompt and service was good. I have heard about the food at the chain from others with good reports. I think the atmosphere is very cozy, price is right and food is good. I will plan to return.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The food is awesome ! I get the Calabash Chicken each time I go & I absolutely love it! The wait staff is always friendly. I get the "birthday e-mails" for a free meal on my birthday!

2  Thank Cindi M
Reviewed January 15, 2014

A regular customer for many years,but with a free birthday meal,got to go!!as usual very good service,fried green tomatoes an all time winner,good wine selection,Both chicken dishes were hot,tender & tasty.Save room for the cotton candy dessert-GREAT

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Came here for lunch two years ago, and checked it out this next time through for dinner. It's a solid American food place. A chain, I think, but it feels local.

Blackened fish sandwich was good. Potato soup was too salty. Local beer was tasty. Red Oak, I think.

Staff was very pleasant, from the hostess to the waiter. The old local guys telling lies at the bar were great. I'll be back.

1  Thank Harold M