“good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 9, 2013

one of my sons favorite back home, when he saw the advertisment at the hotel he wanted to go; nice waitress

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Our server and the other employees were very nice. Service was fast and the food was great. They make this delicious sauce on their blackjack bacon burger. I wish they sold the sauce because it was the best I had on a burger. Great price too!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had a few signs that we might be in the wrong place, but our family had been hiking all day at Hanging Rock and we were tired and hungry, so we gave it a try. The signs: 1. Located between two beside-the-interstate hotels. They do not have to be good or to rely on repeat customers as the hotels bring in a new supply of new people. 2. Staff had a do-not-care attitude. The host was not at the host stand when we came in, he was chillin' on the couch in the waiting area. 3. The bathroom was nasty 4. From near the bathroom, I could see into the kitchen--food on the floor and something that gave me a bad feeling.

I really thought about leaving, but didn't want to fight the battle with hungry kids. Besides who can mess up grilled salmon, rice and veggies?

Well.....

Diarrhea all around this morning. My wife is still in the bed and believes that "I'll be alright after I throw up."

With the Labor Day holiday, maybe the varsity squad had the weekend off and the junior varsity was stuck working and didn't want to be there. Who knows, but I'm done with Fatz.

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

We are sorry to hear that the staff displayed a do-not-care attitude, that the bathroom was dirty and that the kitchen showed food on the floor. We agree that it is unacceptable for this to happen, and does not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Not gonna spend much time on this. By the time we served our meal, plus an appetizer, we had 1 napkin, 1 fork & 1 knife for 6 people!!! Never got additionals. Tried to pawn off $16 in coupons to make up for a $97 dollar meal. I could go on & on, but won't!! Meal was comped & the Manager knew why.

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

We are sorry to hear your place settings were not corrected for your meal and that you may have experienced other problems during your visit. We agree such things are unacceptable, and do not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

One of our favorite restaurants in our home town, this Fatz was walking distance from our hotel, so we decided to enjoy our dinner there this evening. The prices were reasonable food delicious, & our service by Philip was awesome. There complimentary rolls are delicious, the open faced pot roast sandwich I ordered was accompanied by a very tasty mushroom sauce for under $8. My husband ate the calabash combo of ribs & chicken & my daughter order the citrus chicken, which both enjoyed. Philip, our server, was very friendly as competent, keeping our drinks full as well as taking care of our special requests. We would return if we come back to this area again.