“Good atmosphere but so-so food.”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Ranked #119 of 895 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Greensboro, NC
“Good atmosphere but so-so food.”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Eight of us went to La Fiesta for dinner after an evening of bowling. The atmosphere is typical: loud, margaritas, chips salsa etc.
However, our server seemed pre-occupied. He got the drink orders wrong. He got the checks to the wrong people. Anyways, the main entrée (fajita) was only so-so and hence a three-star. I tried a virgin margarita and it was sugary and artificial tasting.
Their salsa (3 varieties) is awesome though.

Visited February 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
“High Quality Family Mexican food”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

La Fiesta is my family's favorite restaurant for Mexican food. The servers are anxious to please and are very patient with young children within large groups. I like that they use real cheese in their food, unlike some places. Food is delivered fast, the menu is varied, and everything is delicious. One thing to remember- it's always very cold in the restaurant, winter or summer, so take a sweater!

1 Thank Gemlovr
“Great”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

The best. Have been 3 times, and the food and service are consistently great. We have been when the place is empty and when crowded, always great!

1 Thank Imsaj
Burlington, North Carolina
“Definitely not the best in town!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

this used to be one of my favorites for Mexican but not now. Salsa was bland. The ground meat tastes like chili. I had a chicken enchilada that was large but filling was boring. The best thing on my plate was a cheese enchilada. I dined with family and they agreed that this was not a favorite. We will go back to La Hacienda next time.

• Visited August 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Lafiesta consistentatly offers tasty fresh Mexican food.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

I have been going to LaFiesta for years. The food is consistently great and reasonably priced. My favorites are the chicken paralia and the chicken soup. Their salsa is amazing and it is always fresh.
Their sanatation grade has been always very high.
I recommend this place for regular casual dinning.

2 Thank Moe H

Been to La Fiesta? Share your experiences!