“Nice Friendly”

Ranked #43 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Nice Friendly”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was very pleased with this hotel. I didn't know the area and was worried that the property would fit my needs. I was wrong! We had a wonderful stay. I booked 2 room in June 2014 for a family wedding and had no complaints. Housekeeping was awesome, and Jessica at the desk was wonderful! She even found a phone charger for me to borrow. I would stay again with no hesitations!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Roxanne L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

It was late and we were tired. I found an exit with lots of properties so we were sure to find something. It took 4 stops to find a non-smoking king. The room was serviceable and breakfast was decent. But that's all this place is, decent. This is obviously a high end area, lots of business travelers with expense accounts. If I had a choice, there are several places I would go to first.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

this hotel has the MOST comfortable bed I have ever sleep on!!!! It was the so comfortable, I did'nt want to get out of. I felt safe leaving my car in the parking lot. the breakfast greeter Ms Shirley is the best, keeps the food hot and fresh, I can't forget to mention Derick the desk clerk, great customer service.

• Stayed April 2014
Washington, North Carolina
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is a very good hotel for the price. There is nothing fancy about it but it served our needs. I would definitely use it again. Pet friendly, clean, well lit, good parking, easily accessible from the main highway.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank gary w
New Hampshire
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The general manager was rude and unprofessional. She exhibited no guest skills whatsoever. She should follow the lead the breakfast attendant, who was superb. The hotel entrance is poor, having to drive through a lesser property to access it... poor curb appeal.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank sok_8

Travelers are raving about these Greensboro hotels

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Booked this stay on line and when we arrived we learned we were in room 215 right beside the elevator. We asked to be located somewhere else not so close to the noisy elevator and were told we could not move because we booked on line and got the "special internet rate". I was not aware of this restriction when I booked.......so much for being on of their Choice Privileges members....(the front desk girl acknowledged we were choice privileges members). We had been loyal supporters of Marriott and its Marriott Rewards for many years and switched to Comfort Inns group because of their pricing. We were never refused a room change at a Marriott and have been Marriott Rewards members for many years. Other than that, the hotel was clean, well located, had a good breakfast included and the room was comfortable. But their refusal to let us move to an quieter location didn't impress me at all. Next time I will look for a Marriott property for my stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank beachbumzzzz
Greenwich, ct
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We arrived for an overnight stay prior to Christmas. The room was very clean, spacious, with very comfortable beds (we are a family of 6). The toilet was very loud. Front desk staff was very accommodating and friendly. Breakfast area was very clean and contained the usual free hot breakfast. Our only wish is that breakfast would include real eggs.

Room Tip: We selected a room with a pull out bed to accommodate our large family.