“My visit to Greensboro,NC” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Greensboro

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Suites Greensboro
Ranked #44 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
phila
“My visit to Greensboro,NC”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was our first visit to this hotel in Greensboro. I dont expect we will return.
The room was OK
The contential breakfast was OK all serving ware was paper or plastic -I would have prefered real silverware and glass plates or at least a real coffee cup. Replenishment was very slow
They gym was a dissapointment-all equipment except fot the treadmill was broken
The staff were friendly and parking was close to entrance
There were plenty of restuarants for meals-no room service
Hotel was close to all the main highways
Overall nothing special with this hotel

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
gm_nc485, General Manager at Comfort Suites Greensboro, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with the Comfort Suites Four Seasons in Greensboro, NC.

We certainly value you as a guest, and welcome you to visit again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

One night stay on the way to Asheville,NC. Large room with a large bathroom. It states that is it new...it's 4 years old. The king bed we have was very comfortable. The breakfast area was great and Shirley was a wonderful surpise. Very friendly and nice to all. Getting to this hotel you have to go through the American Best Hotel parking lot to get to it. Not good. That hotel didn't look very good. They have fresh cookies with coffee and tea in the lobby. They were great.

Room Tip: We were in room 411 we could here some trucks from our room it was facing the highway. I'm not...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TheEasternShoreBoop
Loudon, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

We spent 3 nights at the Comfort Suites in Greensboro, NC. The hotel service was top notch, the staff couldn't have been any better. Breakfast food was very good and the service attendant was super making us feel at home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Overall, I must say the Comfort Suites was very nice, indeed. We were in town for two days, so we only spent one night in the hotel. The location is very convenient to the highway and plenty of restaurants all around. Upon arrival, the check-in was quick. The room (418) was very big. We had two QZ beds and a double pull-out sofa. 42" flat screen TV and a nice work space.
Both the room and bathroom were very clean. If I had one complaint it would be that the sofa-bed still had sheets on it from another hotel guest. The front desk provided us with new sheets, but it would have been nice for them to bring the sheets up and change the old linen.
Breakfast was what we have come to expect from Choice hotels... Eggs, sausage, Belgian waffles, pastries, muffins and fruit. The coffee and juices are also the norm.
We didn't have time to utilize the pool, fitness or computer rooms, but the next time we are in Greensboro... Comfort Suites is the place.

Room Tip: For a family...Room 418 was very nice, sleeps up to 6 people.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JAD68
north carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

After reading some reviews I was a little unsure about this hotel but after we arrived we soon found out everything was excellent! The rooms were very modern and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was available from 6:30 to 9:30 each morning. Every member of the staff that we encountered went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. We will most definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was very skeptical on staying here due to the reviews... But from the time I walked in I was impressed and felt welcomed. I got a chance to be greeted by all 3 clerks (different shifts) and they all made me feel comfortable and welcome. The room was SPOT clean, I even ran my finger over pictures hanging up to see it there was dust, there wasn't!!!! Housekeeping made sure I had plenty of towels and such. Beds was a little to firm for my likings but I didn't lose any sleep. I was on the 5th floor, I almost thought I was home how quiet it was. I didn't get a chance to try breakfast but from the looks it looked good. Will I stayed here again?? OF COURSE and so should you. This is the only place ill stay when I visit Greensboro. See you soon ladies :)

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank ShayBrown
Aiea, Hawaii
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

For a hotel not even a year old, it already reads like an old property. Having served in hotel management for many years, I'm actually more forgiving than most customers because I know how much work is involved in satisfying every guest. However, many problems are simply due to laziness. A perfect example of this is the Comfort Suites Greensboro.

My wife was playing in a racquetball tournament in High Point with our pre-teen daughter tagging along. My wife wanted to treat her with an overnight stay in a nearby hotel instead of driving home to Winston-Salem, so I made a reservation for them at the Comfort Suites Greensboro. There were other hotels much more convenient to the tournament location, but the Comfort Suites was more in our price range.

My daughter is definitely like her dad, and she brought back the following deficiencies list from their stay: 5-minute wait for the Front Desk Clerk to come out and greet them, indoor pool was dirty, jacuzzi was closed (for maintenance I presume), shower head in the guest room was dirty, alarm clock didn't work, one of the bars of hand soap was open in the bathroom and the pancake syrup tasted terrible. I have no explanation for the last item, but if a child tells you that pancake syrup of all things tastes bad it must be bad.

My daughter has traveled many places with us from Hawaii to Massachusetts and she knows her hotels. I'll close with my daughter's words to me when she returned home, "Daddy, please don't book that hotel again."

Room Tip: My advice before checking into ANY hotel is to ask to inspect the room you are going to be assigned...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family