All reviews cheese omelettes indoor pool sofa sleeper front desk staff room was clean every guest the breakfast area four seasons hot items fridge and microwave convention center would stay again staff was friendly two queen beds waffle maker very nice hotel other hotels
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Decent hotel very close to the Greensboro airport. Literally only a ten minute drive to the airport.

I stayed here one night before an early AM flight - well equipped room, quiet, good Wifi - sufficient breakfast bar included.

I would definitely stay here again as business traveler.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Me and my husband stayed at this motel COMFORT SUITES GREENSBORO IDLER STREET, GREENSBORO NC 27407 and the room was not clean .the mirrors .the bub. the windows. The TV did not work .the floor was not vacuumed.I got wheel chair access room and pay more for the room and it was on the second floor and i had a problem . The breakfast was burned.The servers was not good and the people was rude.When i made my reservations on line it was one price and went i got my paper under the door it was an other price .Them i got home and got my bank statement for the month and them had took a another 150.00 out of my account.When i call to talk to them he said it was for smoking and i am on a breathing machine and could not smoke if i wanted to .And he was very rude. They said they are there to help the people but this shows they are just out for the money . I say a lot in motels .And this one is the worst i have every be treated.I guess it was because i was handed cap.I have never done a review on any motel in my life and i am 51 years old . But i just had to let people no my feeling about this motel.

Room tip: Not at this motel.If this is way they are going to treat people.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank june h
Reviewed December 23, 2012

The shower hardware was broken and there was no one available to fix it. We had other issues, one that cost us money that could have been avoided if they had the slightest interest in satisfying customers. This is a franchise hotel, so they don't really care if you develop a negative opinion of Comfort Suites because of their poor service.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank alvol79
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Good location, good breakfast bar. Unfortunately poor customer service negates good points. I had a problem with my card key, went to front desk. Clerk asked my name and how we were paying for the room. I wasn't involved in paying for the room, so I said I didn't know. Clerk would not return card nor let me in the room. Other service issues showed same lack of concern.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank TN_TIDE
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

The room was clean, staff was friendly, close to lots of restaurants and shopping and a reasonable price. I did find it a little odd that it was so tucked away amongst many other hotels but I would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Kdub0615