Comfort Suites Greensboro
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscheese omelettesindoor poolfront desk staffsofa sleeperswim teamwork spacefour seasonsconvention centerroom was cleancollege graduationcheck in was quick and easytwo queen bedswaffle makervery nice hotelfridge and microwavestaff was friendlyother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The hotel lobby and room itself were very nice and clean.

Someone had commented on the noise from the highway and we could hear some trucks but the air conditioner was pretty loud and seemed to drown out the sound of traffic. The air conditioner doesn't bother me as much as other noises.

Breakfast was good with plenty of choices and seating.

One of the reasons I booked this hotel was because it had an indoor pool and with 3 kids, its always a good idea to let them jump in and unwind. The air tempurature in the pool building and water tempurature was freezing and the hot tub was empty/broken. So don't book or call and check if you like to use the pool.

Another small annoyance is that we booked for 5 people and there were no sheets in the room for the sofa bed and no extra towel. I'm going to have to start requesting those things when I make reservations.

In general, its in a good location with lots of restaurants nearby and close to 85 and 40. Very clean and nicely appointed.

1  Thank Treehouse44
Reviewed June 26, 2012

What a surprise.. this hotel is very new with modern decor and spacious rooms. Despite it being busy due to a huge swim meet in the area, the front desk staff was friendly and efficient. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have had in a hotel.
It was nice to have the small fridge and microwave in the room, as well as a sofa and table.
The breakfast area was well stocked and cleaned frequently.
The location was great with lots of places nearby to eat. About a 15 min drive away is a frozen self serve yogurt place called Feeney's that was excellent!

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor.. nice and quiet!
1  Thank cdefraites1
Reviewed June 9, 2012

My family stayed at the Comfort Suites as my son was touring the college (UNCG). The lobby was tastefully decorated, clean, and inviting. The room was excellent! Clean, huge beds, with miles of pillows, nice big flat screen TV, and a bunch more extras.
The breakfast bar was hot and cold, with lots of variety. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only draw back was the spa pool was not working at our time of stay, I sure could have used a relaxing dip after driving all day, but the inside heated pool did just fine.
For price and location, and would say this is one of the top hotels to stay at in Greensboro. Will definetly keep it on my list for next time.

Room Tip: I was on the fifth floor. Not a sound from any other room or in the hall all night.
1  Thank Brian T
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I have stayed here on two occasions while a family member was hospitalized. Most recently in March 2012 and prior to that Feb 2011. The location is convenient, right off Interstate-40, and there are numerous restaurants in the immediate area. You do have to drive through the parking lot of an old Days Inn (think it is something else now) to get to this Comfort Inn and it was confusng the first time I stayed here. It is a fairly new hotel and the rooms are clean, comfortable and well-appointed. The staff is friendly and helpful and breakfast is adequate. I will stay here again - though I hope it isn't for anymore family hospitalizations!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank CityGirl4450
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Comfort Inn is our go-to hotel when we travel but the first time at this one. Room was booked for 5 people. When we got to the room, we had 1 towel and 3 bath cloths. We had to go to the desk to get enough for the evening and also had to get sheets for the sofa bed. We stayed 2 nights with no housekeeping. We had to go downstairs and ask for towels, no beds were made nor were our used towels taken away even when asked. At the end of our 2nd night, I ended up going downstairs to get a garbage bag because both cans were overflowing. The room was also quite small for 5 people. For what I had to pay, I'd have to think real hard before considering this hotel. Definitely not what I've come to expect from Comfort Inn. For a newer hotel, this was a joke.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends