“Nice Overnight Stay”

Holiday Inn Express Suites Greensboro East
Ranked #42 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Was driving into Greensboro for a business Meeting Last Sunday, Came across your hotel on I-85 \pulled in between 8-9pm. Very Nice Hotel Clean Rooms, The bed was wonderful. Best night sleep I have had in awhile. Breakfast next morning was a surprise, Omelets, Cinnamon Rolls, Gravy so much to chose from, don't usually eat all that, but I did, and it held me over next morning during my meeting. Was greeted next morning with a lady @ the front desk with a smile, and asked if she could make another reservation for me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any one on business, and families traveling thru. Thank you for a wonderful stay with the Holiday Inn family.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
PadamsGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Greensboro East, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with our Holiday Inn Express & Suites while in this area for a business meeting. Glad we were conveniently located and that you enjoyed our variety on our breakfast. I am glad our front desk staff was friendly & professional in assisting you with future reservations with one of our IHG hotels.
Thanks again for your kind words, as this helps us better serve our guests in the future.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Was Here for one night, Greeted as a Priority Club Member at check in. always Love that.
I travel about 4 nights a week. Had to stay a little past normal check out time, Hotel staff was very accommodating and helpful, Very Knowledgeable of near by restaurants as well. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for great customer service, Thanks to the Staff that helped me during my stay. I always feel like I'm at home when at this hotel. I Will continue to keep coming back again and again.

Room Tip: I'm a light sleeper A Two Queen bed is always the choice for me, faces away from the highway,
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PAULMAD0110
PadamsGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Greensboro East, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. We thank you for being a loyal Priority Club Member.....soon to become our new "IHG REWARDS CLUB". We are excited that you felt at home with us, and that our staff was most accommodating.
We look forward to you visiting with us again in the future.

PadamsGM

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I brought a group of 28 women to stay overnight one night to attend a conference & we were all so impressed with the service, the cleanliness, breakfast, and friendly & efficient staff. I would definitely bring a group here again & highly recommend this hotel! Great location off of highway & if you are attending a conference or function at the arena!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank reneet449

Renee, thank you for bringing your group of ladies to our hotel for the conference at our Coliseum. Your kind words regarding our staff and cleanliness of the hotel are most appreciated.
We look forward to your next visit with us in Greensboro, and pleased you found the location suitable for your needs.

PadamsGM

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had to stay here two nights. Check in was speedy, and the clerk was friendly. I was recognized as a priority club member with a little bag of goodies. My king suite was very nice and clean. Parking lot is trailer friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Carl C
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Greensboro East, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Carl C,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Member and writing us feedback. I am happy to know that you had a good experience upon check in and found our room accommodations to be clean. It is hugely motivating to receive feedback from guests like you as this enables us to further better our services.

Again, many thanks for the candid review and we hope to host you again soon!

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Location easy. Hotel is clean and my room was clean. Check in was fast and very friendly staff. The location is close to downtown. less traffic.. I would recommend staying for a quite night stay. The parking was easy. all no smoking which is great. The room had a great heating unit. very quite.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Roadwarrior3114
PadamsGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Greensboro East, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for your stay with us and for your nice generous comments regarding location, and conditioni of our property.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed a couple of nights for a business trip. Lots of free parking. The checkin was fast and easy. Front desk staff are friendly and effecient. Recongized priority club status with a little bag of goodies. King suite was very nice and clean: Mircowave, coffee maker, mini fridge, flat screen tv. Area is close to freeway, but not close to any restaurants or bars. It would give it 5 stars if they had a shuttle to take guests in to town for dining and entertainment. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank slg_one

Thank you for staying with us while in Greensboro. Your kind comments were muchly appreciated. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Priority Club member greeted upon arrival, with lots of goodies. (CHEEZ ITS...MY FAV!!)
Awesome location right off of I40. Less than 10 minutes away from UNCG (and other universities), which is where my conference was. Close to Wally, also. I was clueless when it came to finding these destinations, but the Front Desk staff was great at assisting me...with perfect directions.
The hotel staff were all very pleasant and a joy to encounter!!
The rooms were quiet and VERY clean. Pillows...YEESS!!! Soft fluffy towels...YEESS!!! Beds...YEEEESSSS!!!
Look forward to staying again, the next time that I am in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank WonderWoman222

Thank you for your stay with us in February. Sorry for the late response.
We are so gracious for the nice comments on your review, and hope to see you again soon.