“So nice and fancy”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This place was beautiful and so fancy. I love the food here. The service was great. They also have a bar which was awesome. Come here if you planning for a special date or birthday. It is worth it.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I recently tried this restaurant after hearing about it for some time. Simply delicious!!! The portions are huge, fresh and delicious. The sushi was the best and among the freshest I've ever tasted. We tried several entrees and appetizers and were thrilled with each one.

The waitstaff is attentive and familiar with the menu to offer suggestions. We definitely will visit here frequently in the future.

1  Thank Sandie D
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a great place to take a date, family, etc. The ambiance is nice and the food is incredible. AND, you can almost anything they make gluten free. This is one of our favorite restaurants in Greensboro. I highly recommend this place over PF Changs. Local and fantastic! Definitely try the Phoenix chicken, the firecracker shrimp, the lettuce wraps and I adore the Jalapeno Beef. Though we have tried most of the menu and have yet to try something we didn't like. Yummo!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

10 family members for a pre-graduation dinner for our grandson. For the most part service and food were good. Our waiter was very busy and it was difficult to get service when needed. Spring rolls were great and for hot mustard eaters, it is very hot. Three of us ordered the ginger chicken salad which was very good, I noticed my wife not eating her chicken, she thought the taste was off. When I tried it, taste and texture was awful. The other two salads were good. One of the family members ordered the spring rolls served with the entree. Her meal came but no spring rolls. Bill for 10 people (5 with drinks) was $272. Would go elsewhere next time.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Phoenix Asian is one of my favorite restaurants. The egg drop soup is fantastic. Chose any dish off the menu and you won't be disappointed. Their Dragon Nest comes with a little sampling of everything. Great service too!