“Perfect Breakfast Patio”
Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,014 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We have been here several times for lunch and dinner and it’s always good. We decided to try breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised. We asked to sit on the patio to find we had the entire quiet patio to ourselves. Started with some great coffee followed by wonderful service and a smoked salmon egg Benedict that was outstanding!

Date of visit: June 2018
Ashley S, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

This is great to read! The terrace can be so peaceful and relaxing in the mornings and then to have it all to yourself? Even better! I'm so excited to hear that you enjoyed a wonderful breakfast with us- We thank you for the great review and look forward to your next visit with us.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,045)

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

We had a bottle of Reisling wine which was perfect . My scallops and Brussel sprouts were delicious . The Salmon and rice pilaf medley was out of this world. Our dessert was ice cream with espresso
Beautiful restaurant and our waiter was super

Date of visit: June 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! It's our mission for all of our guests to have the same experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took our daughter here for dinner to celebrate her nineteenth birthday. We sat outside on the patio. It was a beautiful summer evening that made for a lovely al fresco dining experience. The service was exceptional. The servers were very attentive and took care of all of our needs. The food was very good as well. We lived the bread at the beginning of dinner. My husband and daughter had the Friday special of fish and chips, while I had the filet mignon. Everything tasted great. We ordered desserts and my daughter’s was complimentary since it was her birthday- a nice gesture. The server was even kind enough to bring a candle. We tried the dessert sampler plate which was delicious as well. Print Works Bistro is pricey, but you get what you pay for. Overall a wonderful experience.

Date of visit: June 2018

We are honored that you chose us to celebrate such a special occasion. I believe that we have the best outdoor seating around and I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a delightful time with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying in the Proximity this week. I absolutely loved the breakfast “Morning Grille” which was quinoa, egg whites, grilled chicken, tomatoes, spinach and a few other things. It was a healthy yet delicious meal. I really liked the tuna tartare and the French onion soup. I liked the cheeseburger and truffle fries. However, the soup of the day was not warm and Not good, the tomato and feta plate was very dull and the charcuterie was disgusting. I love charcuterie. The Pate seemed like something you would buy at Food Lion and the pepperoni was like Hormel. I was SO disappointed. I have never left a charcuterie uneaten and I just couldn’t bare to think of it anymore.

Date of visit: June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast each morning with us but I'm disappointed to hear that we let you down on your dinner selections. Thank you for your feedback and we would love to make amends the next time you stay with us. Please reach out to our service manager Ashley Amaral- aamaral@qwrh.com and we can make things right.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

Went last night with my girlfriend, we both like fine dining and we had some major expectation given the high ranking for this restaurant. It was a special night, with a feature dish made with muscles, and I go that. My girlfriend got an eggplant dish that on the menu sounded good. We also asked to share a dish of cheese and charcuterie. Let's start from the latter: presentation was not appealing, just a collection of 'things' that really did not go well with each other including a super strong mustard that cannot be eaten with anything except maybe hardboiled meats. Chese selection was poor and salami selection was only 2 choices with quality below what you can buy at any grocery store. So let's forget that. The muscles were over-cooked, taking away any juicy flavor that normally should be in this dish. Manager kindly offered to replace but what's the point? The cooking style is wrong! Eggplant dish was also not harmonized: you have deep fried "dry" eggplant server with chopped dry tomatoes and goat cheese: are you supposed to choke or what? Cherry on the cake, dessert: we got protfiteroles and it was old an chewy. So really, despite the good service and nice restaurant appearence, not a place where I will go again. Sorry.

1  Thank giovannicarapelli

I'm so sorry to hear that we dropped the ball on the culinary side during your recent visit with us. If you feel so inclined please email me at asibbett@qwrh.com
We would love the chance to make things right. I look forward to hearing from you.