“Very satisfied!!”
Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 922 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had our Christmas dinner here and were very pleased. The atmosphere is very nice and relaxing.
The menu is somewhat limited but all the food was good( 2 filet mignons and short ribs). I am very fussy with mashed potatoes but the passed my test! The only soft drink is a bottled organic coke or diet coke though.
The service was very good! However, when our server took away the empty bread tray, she did not ask if we wanted any more.
The desserts were really good. I had a butterscotch creme brulee which is the best I have ever had.
I would go back again and will try their Sunday brunch sometime!

Will B, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

We're so glad that you chose to dine with us for your Christmas dinner. I really enjoy the butterscotch creme brulee as well -- it's certainly my favorite dessert right now. We hope to see you for brunch soon!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I come to this place maybe 2-3 times/month.
I will not go anymore.

Deceived by the outstanding decor, friendly service.
Disappointed by the above-average overpriced food.
there are some things in the menu that are sometimes outstandingly cooked, some other times seems like the cook did not pay attention.
Our burger was supposed to me medium-rare - instead it was so rare that the center was melting and gross.
The waiter (young girl) brought the check before even asking if we want desert or coffee.
She explains the days before Christmas are busy and they are all tired.
Too bad other times the waiters are very good.
Very inconsistent place - from the food to the service.
Too expensive for what it is offered.

1  Thank Tark_Mwain
Will B, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

I am so sorry we failed to meet your expectations and indeed our own intentions. Busy or not our goal is always to serve the highest quality food and drink. If you would be so kind as to e-mail me at lhesling@qwrh.com I would like to learn more about your experience so that we don't make the same mistakes again.

--Chef Leigh

Reviewed December 22, 2013

What was most impressive about the restaurant was the decor and ambiance. Very high ceilings, plush chairs, large tables, good lighting, big windows. It felt more like a restaurant at an upscale resort than a takeoff on a Paris bistro. The service was friendly and attentive, perhaps a bit too casual. The food was good and in generous portions. The menu was a hybrid of French style and more American popular items, liked fried calamari. Worth a visit.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

We were graciously seated at a table for two and the wait staff quickly took our drink orders.

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The shrimp and garlic sausage risotto was flavorful, hot and generous. The beef short ribs were perfectly seasoned, plentiful and filling.

There was a nice wine selection and a great setting. We would return!

Will B, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

-Will

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Enjoyed dinner the night before Thanksgiving at the Print Works Bistro. I had a puff vegetarian selection, my wife had an appetizer, soup and a salad, and my daughter had chicken paillard. We each enjoyed his or her selections and topped them off with the cream filled beignets The service was very attentive. Enjoy this location whenever we visit it.

Will B, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

We're so glad that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving Eve dinner with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!