“Very enjoyable!”
Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 922 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Service is superb and the food is excellent. Lovely decor, and it's especially nice to sit outside among the plants and flowers.

Will B, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I might be a little biased, but I think that our terrace is the best outdoor dining spot in Greensboro. See you again soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I dined in Print Works after reading the great reviews. The restaurant area is beautiful and our waiter was a charming and attentive southern man. I dined with two guests who both agreed that the food was good but not as good as the reviews had led us to believe. The table shared the calamari (excellent) and escargot (under seasoned) to start. I had the duck confit which was definitely the best. My guests had the Meatloaf (bland) and the risotto. The risotto was a rather thick and stodgy recipe but fairly tasty. I returned the following evening to try the bar area with new guests. The bar is vibrant and has a good buzz the only issue is the very small tables if you want to eat, which we did. Again the food was disappointing. I had the mussels and although I requested the larger size I doubt I had the full 1lb of mussels. The mussels were probably my least favourite ever. The were over cooked and shriveled up, the jus was very flavoursome. My guests tried the beef stroganoff (clumsy and chewy beef) and the cheese plate(great). We followed up the dessert selection plate which was beautiful and all very tasty. I would normally have mentioned to the waitress that the mussels were not very nice /over cooked but when I am with guests I do not like to complain to restaurants. My overall impression of this restaurant is lovely, a really nice feel but so wish our food experience had been a far better one.

1  Thank kimbers1965

Thank you for the feedback. Shucks. We are all sorry that we were off our game. Would you please do me the favor of calling or emailing me so that we can talk about this more? You can reach me at the restaurant at 336/379-0699 or via e-mail at wbottoms@qwrh.com.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

If you like open air and casual seating, come to Print Works and sit outside. Weather permitting, We usually sit on the lounge side w/ the huge umbrella . My husband smokes cigars and hops over to the covered smoking section. Sometimes we sit in the other side of the outside dining area. Depends on our mood. Inside can be quite loud, but it is inside. Food is always good, we order from the late night outside. My favorite drink is the pineapple upside down cake martini. We've had Kim as our server quite a few times. She's pretty on the ball Even though it gets busy. Hands down our favorite place to have drinks, grab a bite and unwind.

Will B, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

It's wonderful to hear how much you love dining on our sofas. I know firsthand how time can just melt away when relaxing over there. I'll be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Kim as well. We agree that she's fantastic, even under pressure. See you again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Very disappointing in the food, but the atmosphere is very nice. The eggs benedict was the saltiest I had ever had and the hash is nothing special. It seemed that the chef could have added some garnishments to the plate to make the food more appealing, e.g., fresh fruit. Will try again, but not brunch.

Will B, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

It is a cornerstone of our mission to provide our guests with the highest quality food and I'm so sorry that we missed the mark on your last visit. If you would please call me at the restaurant at 336/379-0699 we would love to learn more about your experience.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Print Works Bistro was my wife's choice of restaurant for our rehearsal dinner for our wedding. And I am so glad she chose there. First, upon meeting with the staff, she was very professional, gave us clear options, and followed through on choice of sitting area. I actually felt bad as I miscounted the number of guests by 4, and they just went with the flow, made suggestions of adding chairs, and rearrange to make it work. With the help of one or two of the servers, it was made to be an easy fix. I haven't even mentioned the food, but all I will say about the obviously best part is "yummy!" No, all the food was served with nice presentation, prepared well, and succulent to the palate. Will definitely return. Highly recommend for rehearsal dinner.

I'm so excited that you chose to celebrate your rehearsal dinner with us. We're all so grateful to be able to be a part of many different special occasions like these in folk's lives. Thank you so much for the high praises and we look forward to seeing you again soon.