“Great hidden gem!”
Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great hidden gem!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Found this place because it was listed in a gluten free finder app...would never have known it existed otherwise, as it is an upscale bistro linked up with a trendy hotel. Food was absolutely delicious - best mashed potatoes I have ever had. And the Pot de Creme was great, but get it to share, as it was easily two full servings. Definitely will be a place I frequent when in the area.

Visited July 2013
Quaintance W, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
It's great that you found out about us. We all take pride in our amazing (and seemingly limitless) gluten-free options. I agree that the Pot de Creme is fantastic; it was off the menu for a long while and it's great to have it back.

• Hebrew first
Gurley, Alabama
“Wonderful Restaurant, great music and very friendly service”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I went to the Print Works Bistro with his co-workers and a client. We have never been there but were pleasantly surprised. The service was great and the atmosphere was wonderful. Life music enhanced the evening and so did our food. My husband ordered Steak Frites and I eat the Bistro Meatloaf. Both excellent choices. The bistro was packed so I suggest reservations if you plan to go out.

• Visited July 2013
It's wonderful that you happened by our restaurant on a Wednesday night. Each week we feature live music by AM rOdeO and a special on our fantastic mussels. You can get 1 and a 1/2 times the portion of our normal entree for $15. We also have 5 to 6 bottles of wine for between $10 and $15 per bottle. It's lively night here every Wednesday and I'm glad that you all enjoyed your experience!

-Will
“Good food. Very popular with guests and locals.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

A little trendy and not inexpensive. Excellent service - wait staff was professional and always friendly.

Visited July 2013
Quaintance W, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed dining with us!

Summerfield, North Carolina, United States
“On a recent visit my daughter and I had another wonderful meal.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I have visited this restaurant on several occasions, and it is one of my favorites in Greensboro. The Truffle Fries are to kill for. We had their Sat. special, Beef Stroganoff and the beef was very tender and the sauce excellent. My daughter had the filet and it was also superb. For dessert, the chocolate layer cake and peach cake were both great. I always enjoy this restaurant and the other two, Green Valley Grill & Lucky 32, which are also a part of this organization.

• Visited July 2013
I'm so happy that you enjoyed dining with us. I completely understand what you mean about the truffle fries; they are the appetizer that I always recommend folks try when they visit us.

-Will
“Love the seasonal menus!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I get excited each time Print Works publishes a new menu! Anything they do with scallops is always wonderful. And, surprisingly for such an upscale restaurant, they serve one of the best burgers in Greensboro! (The hand cut french fries are also wonderful.) When you order tea, they serve it in small glasses and rarely refill them - that can be very frustrating. The quality of waitpersons working at the restaurant also varies widely. There is very nice seating inside and outside, but sometimes inside can get a little loud. The wine selection is excellent. They also have a great weekend brunch. Always ask to see the dessert menu - you never know what delicious things might be offered!

• Visited April 2013
Quaintance W, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
I love to hear when folks enjoy our seasonal menus! It gives us a great chance to show off what we can do with fresh and local ingredients. It also keeps everyone, from our staff to our guests, interested and engaged in our menu. Our next change happens on August 14th, so be sure to come by again to enjoy your favorite dishes from this menu before it changes.