“Great food, lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Print Works Bistro

Print Works Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Print Works Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 885 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Benjamin Parkway
Description: Our Greensboro restaurant is located adjacent to Proximity Hotel near Friendly Shopping Center. Enjoy fresh, local ingredients and creative comfort foods with traditional and modern versions of classic dishes popular in European and French Bistros. Seasonal menu with local food is accented with wonderful wine selection, many by the glass. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creekside Terrace, breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The lively bar open late every night with carefully crafted cocktails. Private group dining available. Live music every Wednesday night. Fine dining but casual dress. Daily specials.
North Carolina
“Great food, lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Love the openess, food, drinks, waiter and the bar staff is simply the best

When the weather is good, sit outside and enjoy the weather and the band on Wednesday nights is tops.

Visited December 2012
Quaintance W, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thanks for your high praises! We can't wait for the weather to warm up so guests can enjoy sitting on the terrace while listening to live music on Wednesdays!

• Hebrew first
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Such a special spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I met out of town friends at this restaurant for a delightful breakfast. The service was impecible, the food wonderful and the setting so comfortable as we lingered over coffee and enjoyed a nearly private area for a good long visit.

Visited November 2012
Quaintance W, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
We are delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast experience! The atmosphere is perfect to meet friends and catch up! Thanks for your kind comments.

San Rafael, California, United States
“Always excellent sophisticated cuisine...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

The always have excellent food. Great wine list. There is nothing plain about the menu for breakfast, lunch or dinner so if you want just a burger this is not the spot for you. Everything is wonderfully done... Wednesday nits appear to be happening..

Visited September 2012
We are delighted to see you enjoyed your experience! Wednesday nights are always a lot of fun with our chef's mussels and live music by AM rOdeO. We hope to see you soon!

“Must-visit place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

WOW! Last time when I stayed at the Proximity hotel, the restaurant was under construction for renewal or something I don’t remember exactly, so I couldn’t try this place. But the hotel facility gave me very special impression and experience, so I was so sure that the restaurant that this hotel runs must be excellent. Today I found out I was so right.

All staffs were friendly and kind that it was a delightful start when I entered. This beautiful place was elegant and warm with ambiance so I felt relaxed. We visited for lunch and I had a quiche stuffed with spinach and mushroom and a profiterole as a dessert. The food was just perfect. The quiche was perfectly seasoned with salt and the salad served together was tossed so perfectly-lightly in dressing. Also it was not over-decorated, but I loved the way it presented and it did appeal enough. Everything at this place, the staffs, foods and atmosphere, was perfectly blended each other and there was nothing to complain. I’ll definitely visit again and try other dishes. When it gets warm, I’ll also seat outdoor as the garden looked so romantic. I love this place!

• Visited January 2013
Quaintance W, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you so much! Your words match our intention--to provide you with an outstanding menu by a well trained service staff in a clean, comfortable restaurant. See you soon!

Reidsville, North Carolina
“Laid Back and Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband took me to Printworks Bistro a week ago for a Date Night and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this Restaurant. I had been wanting to try it for quite some time. There is a beautiful ambiance to the restaurant which gives off a calming and relaxed atmosphere. The food was very good as well. I am not a Calamari fan, but my husband is and so we tried the Calamari appetizer which was wonderful. I actually ate half of it. The portion sizes are great and we felt like we got our money's worth. I would definately love to come back soon.

• Visited January 2013
Quaintance W, Manager at Print Works Bistro, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
That's exciting that you and your husband were able to enjoy a laid back and beautiful date night here! Thanks for your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you soon.