“I eat there A LOT”

Ranked #43 of 895 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Neighborhood bar and grille open all day with a menu for every palate. Everything is made in house from our ever popular "meatloaf wrap", daily soups offered and even our dessert selection. Be sure to not miss out on our famous brunch items available on Sunday's from 11 - 3pm. LPFS is known for its craft beer selections, monthly "tap takeovers", our dog friendly patios, and seasonal live music on half price bottle wine night. Our restaurant is great for families, business meetings, friends or just come on up by yourself and one of our friendly staff will take great care of you.
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I eat there A LOT”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've been to the Filling Station numerous times over the past 5 year, I'm thinking 25+ for certain. There is a reason I continue to go back, the food. Everything is so good, from the steak and cheese with freaking awesome rosemary mayo, to delicious burgers with tons unique options cooked how you want it, to awesome spinach salads with salmon, goat cheese, walnuts and a basil poppy seed dressing, the list goes on.

They also have great beer selections. The number of drafts are limited, but between draft and bottles, you will find something you like. They also have drink specials daily which is always a plus.

Service is miles better than it was just a few years ago. It use to be very slow and disorganized! They have really stepped up their game! Very consistent now!

The food always keeps me coming back, but the service has dramatically increased the frequency!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ryan O

Greensboro, North Carolina
“My husbands favorite Burger! The Lindell”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This place always delivers great food and great service! I can rely on making lunch easy for a picky husband...Thanks!

Visited February 2013
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“One of my Favorites”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I love this little local spot. The parking is horrible but it is well worth it to circle around. I love to get the Madison and I like to go and get Mimosa's during the summer.

Visited August 2012
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good selection of great food”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We dined here on a Saturday morning, minutes after they opened, so they weren't busy at all. The restaurant itself is fairly small so I imagine it would be cramped during busy hours. We ordered several dishes and they were all very good: duet of hummus (the best!), crab dip, the sherwood sandwich, and a wrap- I forget which one. The server was friendly. No complaints!

• Visited June 2012
Greensboro, NC
“Always good”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great little area, outdoor patio is great especially if you want to bring your dog with you. The food is always good, lots of great sandwiches and some of the best burgers around. The meatloaf wrap is incredible, with some tater tots it's the height of comfort food.

• Visited November 2012