Hyatt Place Greensboro
Comfort Suites Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
$95
$189
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$134
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$76
Hotels.com
Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$84
Hotels.com
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$59
QualityInn
$113
$133
$129
$179
$170
Priceline
All reviewssectional sofafront desksleeping areaspacious roomfree breakfastoatmealhot breakfastking bedrestaurants and shoppingaquatic centerwould stay here againmini fridgebreakfast barvery nice hotelgreat place to staynice staychecking in
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Very friendly front desk and breakfast area staff. But that's really the only part of the hotel that looks modernized. My room was clean, but in real need of a soft renovation. Worn, stained carpets, funky bathroom layout. Small window...not much natural light. Thank God I was really tired when I arrived.

There's a big sitting area with old sectional couch that looked like it had seen some mileage, and a cramped sleeping area with two double/queen beds jammed in. Bed had a nice bit of bowl-shaped sag going on, too.

Had hoped it was more like the Hyatt House I'd recently stayed at in another city. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank b_radley9
Reviewed April 11, 2012

In an effort to be positive, I have to say that what this hotel had going for it was a very pleasant and helpful front desk staff. But having stayed at 4 other Hyatt Hotels, this property was very disappointing, pretty dumpy and not worth the price. My guess is it used to be a $65/night type place that was bought-out, "upgraded" quickly and given the Hyatt name - The couch in our first room on the 2nd floor had 2 large stains, along with stains on the carpet. We switched to the 5th floor without any problem, and while the couch appeared clean, this carpet was stained as well, you didn't want to take your shoes off. There was also the weirdest odor in the halls and rooms. We were in town for a concert and friends were staying there as well (all of us for the first time) so we stayed put but only because of time constraints. Won't stay here again, the hotel seemed like an imposter in Hyatt clothing.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2012

My husband and I like Hyatts, and we always use them when we can. We were staying 1 night here, with a King bed and romance package that included chocolate and wine. We checked in around 8 pm, and were told that due to the "heavy rain" the night prior, ALL of the king rooms were unavailable. They could only offer a double, so we figured we could deal with it. We went up to the room, and the toilet was running non-stop. There was no bottle opener, so we put the wine aside for later, and flipped on the tv. Some of the channels didn't come in, and the ones that did were terrible quality...a snowy kind of screen. So, we were unhappy, but were still willing to stay. Then, at 11:30 PM, a bus load of about 60 young teens (kids convention) showed up on the floor, screaming, slamming doors, hanging out in the hallway, running around, playing guitars...no joke. We peeked out into the hallway, and called the front desk and asked to change rooms, but there were none available, They said they would "ask them to stop." So we gave it another 20 minutes, and it was worse. We packed our stuff up, went to the lobby, and told them this is absolutely unacceptable at midnight, and we drove 2 hours home. We asked for a refund, and were told we would get one, but nothing yet. Way to ruin a romantic evening. We will NOT stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2012

While transitioning to Greensboro, we stayed at many different hotels, until we found the Hyatt. This felt like home away from home; the decor, the huge couch, the little "kitchen-y" area. The breakfast was good, the place was clean and it was definitely affordable luxury! In fact, even though I live in Greensboro now, I have thought about escaping to the Hyatt a time or two! Lots of shopping and restaurants around, too.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I do my fair share of business travel and see my fair share of hotels. I had a great experience at this hotel! Ample parking, friendly and curious front desk staff, clean rooms, and a great complimentary breakfast selection. The hotel is also within 15 minutes of the airport, which was a selling point for me. The internet is free with a good connection. There are also many food options close to the hotel. The rooms see a bit older but in excellent condition. The television is newer and everything within the room was in order. They even gave a complimentary travel size tube of toothpaste, which wasn't necessary of course, but a pleasant surprise! (:

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business