We recently stayed at the Drury w/ a group of nine people. In our room specifically, 2 adults and 2 kids. It was fine for an overnight stay, hotel staff was friendly, easy check in and clean rooms. Lots of nearby restaurants and shopping. Has nightly free drinks (limited selection) and snacks (chips &, pretzels).
Pros: Room was very clean and the bathroom was very spacious - corner tub and commode. Quiet and pretty good breakfast buffet.
Cons: Crowded! Get to breakfast before 8:00AM (clerk's suggestion) or you won't find a table to sit at. Pools, both indoor and outdoor, were very dirty/cloudy and the 'clean' pool towels were questionable. After seeing them I marched my disappointed kids back up to the room.
This IS a pet friendly hotel so be aware if you have allergies. There was a dog show in town so we got to have a sneek peak at some of the breeds in the lobby, parking lots and outside! They must have all been well trained b/c we never heard a peep from them.
Overall a good place for an overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than two miles from the Greensboro Coliseum Complex and five miles away from downtown Greensboro, the central location of Drury Inn & Suites Greensboro is perfect for business trips or vacations. The Extras Aren't Extra!(R) at Drury Hotels! Enjoy free extras from our hot breakfast, to the free wifi throughout the hotel, to the free gated parking, to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Greensboro
- Drury Inn & Suites Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Drury Inn Greensboro
- Drury Inn Hotel Greensboro
- Drury Greensboro
- Greensboro Drury