“Excellent value for the money and a very pleasant staym”

Drury Inn & Suites Greensboro
Ranked #16 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Clean, spacious room (we took a two room suite for only a little more than the standard room rate). Staff was polite and helpful. Complimentary breakfasts and suppers were very generous. Convient highway access and ample parking both inside and outside gate. We will definitely try ro book at Drury Inns for our future travels.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband recently celebrated our anniversary. We were initially going to TN but due to flooding there we decided to stick closer to home. Our stay was a first time at this establishment and it will not be our last time. Everything thing in our stay was absolutely marvelous!!!!.Even though it rained the first day the hotel was so cozy and nice I didn't mind staying in at all..!! The wonderful young man named Pierre McComb (please forgive me if I spelled your name incorrectly) is an excellent asset to your company. He has a very pleasant,welcoming personality,helpful in all ways. All the staff were wonderful as well. The room was very clean and cozy ,the bed very comfortable ( I have a very bad back and slept like a baby on this mattress). :)!!The bathroom was clean the towels felt so cozy and soft..!!! The food was also warm and good. We look forward to our next stay soon...!!! Thanks to all for a absolutely wonderful and pleasant experience....it could not have been any better....!!! The Johnson's

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin J
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

This is the second Drury Inn I've stayed at. This hotel was not as nice as the one in Charlotte, however was perfect for a night. This hotel as with other Drury hotels provides free hot dinner and breakfast. The food was good and the free alcoholic drinks for dinner were an added bonus. The hotel is in a decent location across from a shopping mall and other attractions. Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. I would absolutely stay here again. I have no complaints!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Campuscop2003
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My church takes our youth on a summer vacation annually. We love Drury Inn & Suites. This is our second year lodging with them in different cities. We had a group of 49 and everyone was satisified...not one complaint and that is rare. This Greensboro location was wonderful! The hotel was clean, the staff was excellent and the location was great! The manager was very personal and hospitable. The food was good. The beds were very comfortable and pillows was good sleeping pillows. It is walking distance to local restaurants chains and across from Four Seasons Mall. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a great place to lodge.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kingskid59
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband, brother-in-law and I had to travel to Greensboro to complete some family business and I picked this hotel because it was close to the address we needed to be at (it was right off of I-40) and the price was right. From the moment we walked in to our very easy check out, the hotel and the staff were wonderful. Our check in was easy and correct, our rooms were spacious and very clean. The staff was friendly and very supportive when they found out why we were in Greensboro. Everyone always had a "hello" and "have a nice day" for all the guests. The rooms were kept neat and clean. The breakfast was okay - it had all the usual things (cereal, bread, pastry, waffles, great biscuits, sausage, yogurts). The fruit selection was slim. the coffee pots was filled all day. It was hot but could have been stronger for my taste. There was a soda dispenser that was available all day. After breakfast there was always popcorn and they had a little convenience store area. The real surprise came at 5:30 PM EVERY day. There was a hot buffet that could serve as your dinner - and it did for us on 2 days. The changed the menu every day we were there. We had great mac and cheese. Some of the other items were veggies and dip, hot dogs, meatballs and chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce. The bigger surprise was that each guest received a card and could get 2 alcoholic drinks each evening - included in the price of the room. The wonderful, friendly bartender was making just about any drink you wanted, poured a choice of 4 wines and had beer on tap. If all of that did not make you relax at the end of the day I don't know what would.

My husband and I had the one room suite. We had a huge (by NY hotel standards) living room and a comfortable bedroom. There was a good size closet and plenty of drawer space. There was a small refrigerator, a microwave and a 2 cup coffee maker (I think that these coffee makers are useless). The shower had the best water pressure that I have ever had in a hotel. The bathroom was spotless. There was a shampoo, conditioner, shower gel dispenser in the shower. The towels were rough. Besides better towels, I would have liked some body lotion in the room - I traveled with only carry on and did not bring any. The lighting in the room was with fluorescent bulbs and the rooms were dark. The older I get the more light I need. The sofa was place in direct line with the under the window AC unit so we moved the sofa and still had plenty of room.

I was afraid that we would hear hall noise because of the location of the room , the elevator and the open atrium - but we did not.

I was impressed with this place every day. I do agree that it might be time to do some updating to the hotel, but I would be back here if I was to return to this area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have fallen in love with the Drury Inn hotel chain. We have stayed in a half dozen now and all are the same. Fantastic. we love that there pet friendly. We love there breakfasts, lots of items to choose. We like the happy hour 5:30 to 7 PM with complementary drinks. Rooms have always been quiet and clean. Staff is always friendly and the managers have alwas been available to talk to when requested. I would recommend this chain to every one.

Room Tip: The breakfast is great.