This particular Drury Inn is head and shoulders above any other excellent Hotel I have ever stayed. I was there for several days with my companion who attended the Market. Just like several other reviewers have stated, the staff made me feel very welcomed and special at every opportunity. I was completely blown away the first morning by The Asst. General Manager Pierre McCombs coming to me and calling me by Name in insuring that I was enjoying my stay and was being taken care of in every way. I was absolutely blown away with his sincere concern and knowing who I was without my every having talked with Him.
This attitude continued with every member of the staff that I had contact with whether they were the Housekeeping of Food Attendants.
My room had recently been remodeled and met each of my needs very well.
I mostly hung around the Hotel all day as my travel companion was away at market, but all throughout the day, the staff would come by my sitting in the lounge to insure all of my needs were being provided for.
I liked the fact that there were several wonderful restaurants in the close proximity to the Hotel as well.
All in all I truly hated having to leave but insured each member of the staff that I would be there again next year without a doubt.
The only negative thing I could say which is very petty, is that I would ask for a room that wasn't just above the laundry facility as I heard the Dryer and Washers running most of the daytime when I was in the room.
I am disappointed in one other way as well. After reading several comments from Fellow travelers expressing How great the attitude and personalities of the staff members made me feel somewhat slighted as I thought the staff was just going out of their way to make me feel very special and valued. Little did I know that they actually treat each Visitor the same exact way.
Thanks TripAdvisor for making the other comments available for me to see that others were treated equally as well as myself.
Please stay there while in the Greensboro Area as it is refreshing to be around so many pleasant and professional Employee's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than two miles from the Greensboro Coliseum Complex and five miles away from downtown Greensboro, the central location of Drury Inn & Suites Greensboro is perfect for business trips or vacations. The Extras Aren't Extra!(R) at Drury Hotels! Enjoy free extras from our hot breakfast, to the free wifi throughout the hotel, to the free gated parking, to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Drury Inn And Suites Greensboro
- Drury Inn Greensboro
- Drury Inn Hotel Greensboro
- Drury Greensboro
- Greensboro Drury