“graduation weekend (A &T)”

Drury Inn & Suites Greensboro
Ranked #12 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Dunn, North Carolina
“graduation weekend (A &T)”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Me and by friend spent the AGGIE (A & T) graduation weekend at Drury in and we went to graduation. This really is a nice hotel and its in a good location to go the the Mall and Burlinton Coat Factory. The staff was really friendly and help us with little minor problems the we had and the fixed them. Their staff really cares about there customers after we checked in and got to our room one of the employees called to make sure everything was alright. They have free drinks and snacks at 5:30 and breakfast in the morning. The room are a good size we had king size beds which it was a lttle soft for me. There was one issue and it was the walls are thin and you can hear conversations when you walk pass the doors there was a sweet 16 party going on in the room next to us and at 2:00am it sounded like the party was in our room with the music, but that did not last for long I guess there were compaints. Overall very nice place

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
UK
Reviewed May 12, 2012

My family and I arrived here At 6pm after a long drive from DC. The booking in procedure was brilliant. Quick, efficient and easy! The receptionist was excellent and told me exactly were to park so we could unload baby, dog and luggage. Within 20 minutes of arrival we were unpacked and settled in our room - thank you! The room was very comfortable and quiet which was ideal with having a small baby. A cot was even provided although we travel with our own. The room was very clean and spacious and the aircon worked which is always a bonus. There is a swimming pool which is a nice touch although we didn't use it. I did see a member of staff regularly cleaning it. Breakfast is provided which was simple but really nice (waffles, sausage, scrambled eggs, muffins, juice, fruit and coffee).

I would recommend this hotel to any traveller as a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and that was very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Bermuda
Reviewed May 9, 2012

stayed at the Drury Inn for 2 nights.. was an excellent stay. from the time we walked in the front door till we left was a pleasant experience.. everyone was so friendly and helpfull. they do a guest happy hour which was great and we got to meet other guests. the room was clean and comfortable .. the bathroom was also clean and up to par... There are restaurants within walking distance and the four seasons mall across the street... I highly recommend this hotel...

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Severn, Maryland
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Pros: The service was great. The air conditioning in the bedroom didn't work and within 5 minutes of our call to the front desk (late on a Friday afternoon), someone came and fixed it.

Cons: The hotel is in an iffy area. It's close to the convention center, so I'm sure its convenient for people who have business there. It's also conveniently located to the highway. But I wouldn't recommend it for a tourist who may be looking for a nice neighborhood and ambiance.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Easton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We drove a bit out of our way just to stay at a Drury Inn on our way from PA to Hilton Head, SC. We had stayed at a Drury Inn in St. Louis and were so pleased with the service and price that we have vowed to try to use them whenever we can. I only wish there were more in the northeast. We were very happy with our choice in Greensboro, NC. We arrived in time to take advantage of the 5:30 Kickback which is a hot and cold buffet complete with beverages. All included! Also included is a full hot and cold breakfast. Real scrambled eggs, fresh waffles, sausage, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, cold cereal, muffins, toast and all hot and cold beverages as well as fresh fruit. Very reasonable rates, comfortable beds, clean rooms and pleasant, helpful staff. All rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. I highly recommend Drury Inns for couples and families.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Steele, Alabama
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel to attend a concert and it is a great location.The staff was wonderful as was the food and drinks. the room was clean and well supplied .I left a pair of expensive boots in the room and they sent them to me by UPS at no charge. This place will always be my choice of hotels in Greensboro.

Room Tip: read the reviews and ask at check in about the type of room you need. higher floors are quiter also...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I checked into this hotel via hotwire.

The hotel is clean. Really clean. Unbelieveably clean. I spoke to the front desk attendant about the cleanliness. She did not know how they get it that clean.

I looked at the shower. The joints between the tiles. The caulking. I am OCD. It was clean. I felt challenged. I looked further. Everything was clean and I supposed, chloroxed. Clean.

If you desire clean then this is the one hotel in Greensboro that is actually, truthfully, clean.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean and nice
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business