“Very nice hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Greensboro
Ranked #17 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed February 12, 2011

Very clean rooms. Very modern. Beautiful foyer. Friendly efficient front desk service.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 2, 2010

I've stayed at La Quintas before (because I have 2 dogs), and none have compared to this one. I was in these in Louisiana, Dallas, Houston, Austin, and Richmond, VA. NONE compared. This place was clean as a whistle, and the gentleman who greeted us after our long drive was smiling, pleasant, and went above and beyond. It is hard to find nice people who are accommodating and go out of their way for you anymore, but this was the exception. I have also never written a review before. So, please take my (very critical of most places I stay and high maintenance) advice...stay here! Even if I did not have my dogs, I would stay here in a heartbeat. There is NO odor of any pets. You would never know dogs were allowed at this hotel! Again, clean breakfast area, friendly staff, and clean rooms. Can't beat this place!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel for the past two years for a wrestling tournament. The staff is super friendly (especially Mrs. Ruth who puts the breakfast out). EVERYTHING WAS CLEAN!! We will definitely be back next year!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2010

The lobby and public area were immaculate, nice and bright with lots of windows. Our room was very comfortable with a king size bed, and a sitting area.

We travel with our dog, and LaQuinta always offers a clean pet-friendly without extra charges for the pet.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Good location, lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2010

This hotel was booked through the Travelocity "Top Secret" hotel, and has thus convinced me that I will never trust that service again. The outside of the hotel is nice, the lobby is standard, but on the way to the room I noticed the carpet was FILTHY and the elevators were both filthy and smelly. My room had stains everywhere and the sheets on the bed were so thin you could see the mattress. I would have checked out immediately, but I was running late for a concert. I wanted to shower before the concert but I did not even go into the bathroom because I did not want to be further grossed out. I changed my clothes while in flip flops because I did not want my feet to touch the floor. At the concert, I spent my time on my cell phone looking for another hotel to check in. When I returned to the LaQuinta, I grabbed my stuff and checked out immediately. I had not spent a full 10 min in this hotel, and I would rather lose the money I paid to Travelocity before I EVER sleep in this disgusting place.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2010

Great value for this pet friendly hotel. Rooms were very clean and staff was friendly. However, they cold improve on the cleaniness of the rear elevator that had a horrific odor our entire stay (4 nights) and it was clear that the elevator had not been cleaned in quite some time due to the dirt and fingerprints on the brass trim and number pad. Room was very clean, cold air conditioning and room was always cleaned by noon. We stayed 4 days.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2009

I had arrived in town on a last minute business trip without a reservation. Being from NC I didn't feel out of place until I walked into the lobby of this hotel. I thought they were filming a movie or something. Apparently this hotel management doesn't mind holding an entire Neo-Natzi meeting in their hotel. I understand everyone's equal and renting a room would be different but what I saw- walking in and facing people dressed with insignias like Hitlers made me nauseous and ashamed of being from here. I turned right around and left, afraid, and sick. I will NEVER stay at a La Quinta, wherever they may be. Business woman, wife and mother and yes, I am white.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business