All reviewspet friendly hotelinstant oatmealhard boiled eggsbagelsroom was cleangreat place to staystaff was friendlyrestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastflat screenvisiting familynice poolnice breakfastwe've stayedeasy accessfront desk clerkparking lot
Reviewed February 22, 2005

The room was large but the Heating/AC Unit was real noisy. No matter how we adjusted it the unit really made alot of noise. Also the odor in the room was masked by a perfume smell which drove us nuts. The breakfast was marginal at best.

5  Thank Go11250
Reviewed September 6, 2004

Just returned from an overnight stay at LaQuinta Inn and Suites. Took my elderly mother up to do a little shopping and relaxation. LaQuinta was "wonderful". The grounds, pool and room was clean and inviting. The breakfast ends at 9 and we came down a little pass 9. The attendant was very paitient and helpful helping us get our breakfast even though she had taken most of it up. It is conviently located and I can not imagine wanting to stay anywhere else. Also, the price is very reasonable.

7  Thank Trail964
Reviewed July 16, 2004

My husband went to Greensboro for Naval Duty for two weeks and my daughter and I decided to join him. I found the LaQuinta online and the rate was wonderful. To top it all off - we could bring our dog with no charge to us! Once we arrived, I realized what a wonderful hotel we had chosen. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The lobby area had a table full of coupons for local restaurants and City Guides that we could take. The breakfast bar was always well stocked and the rooms and lobby were always clean. The manager always came out to breakfast and greeted everyone in the AM. The hotel itself was in a centrally located area - the mall is only 2 miles away and many GOOD restaurants were close. We were very pleased with this hotel and are already going to book a family get together here! Definately a great place to stay.

9  Thank Worlygirl00
Reviewed July 7, 2004

I recently wanted to get away from my family:) and decided to check into a local hotel for the night. I ended up at the La Quinta because they had a pool which was calling my name. Once I arrived, I was shocked at how nice it was. The lobby looks so inviting and classy. The room was very clean and the mini-fridge was a nice touch. In room movies, pool view. And breakfast on top of it all. I had a very nice mom's night out.

11  Thank Stay26386