All reviewspet friendly hotelinstant oatmealhard boiled eggsbagelsroom was cleangreat place to staystaff was friendlyrestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastflat screenvisiting familynice poolnice breakfastwe've stayedeasy accessfront desk clerkparking lot
Reviewed May 23, 2009

Booked a night here for my son and I to attend a graduation. Had previously stayed in another La Quinta in NC that I felt was much more up to par.then Greensboro La Quinta. There was very little air circulating in the hallways when we got off the elevator. Just a general feeling of being unkept. Rugs were dirty. Some fixtures on the wall were falling off. Dogs were barking next door. I suppose if I had brought my 3 dogs along, possibly my outlook on this place would have been different. Pool was closed. Really didn't feel it was worth the money I paid for the room

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed April 11, 2009

Our overall impression of this hotel was that it was a great stay for the money. We booked through hotwire.com, and stayed for less than 60.00. The grounds/inside was much nicer than expected. Service was friendly. There was some 'wear' like bleached out looking spots on the carpet in the hallways, and the toilet was very loud when flushed but these are minor things. I wouldn't hestitate staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2007

Expected more from a great hotel chain. Stayed on business for 2 days and my family came and spent most of their time at the hotel. They were told at 9:00am that breakfast was over and they were putting away the food. The next day they arrived earlier and nothing was in stock to choose from. The kids received scrapes and cuts from the pool floor from chipping cement and paint. Housekeeping was substandard. My family left the room at 9:00am and returned to an untouched room at 1:00pm. When thousekeeping did arrive to clean they took out the trash and refreshed the towells and that was it. We had already made the bed. This has been my second stay at this hotel and I can see it going down hill and no repairs are being made to the property.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ncbusytrvlr
Reviewed May 2, 2006

We just returned from furniture market and out 3rd stay at this location. It appears to be going down hill each time we've been there. The room furnishings and decor are shabby and worn out. The housekeeping was poor. We never had tissues while there and our coffee bar was never replenished or cleaned each day. I had to go to the desk each afternoon and get my supplies for the next day. It really needs some paint on the place as well - inside and out.

The hot tub works, but is not hot - luke warm at best.

Most of the staff appears to be in school since they usually have their heads buried in books studying, however they are very nice they are not empowered to do anything. I think it's time to find a new spot for the next trip.

• Stayed: April 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank Bland H
Reviewed February 22, 2005

The room was large but the Heating/AC Unit was real noisy. No matter how we adjusted it the unit really made alot of noise. Also the odor in the room was masked by a perfume smell which drove us nuts. The breakfast was marginal at best.

5  Thank Go11250