“Great place to stay - breakfast not so great!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Greensboro
Ranked #15 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Everything about this place is neat and clean and friendly. The breakfast is the only thing that was disappointing. There was very little to choose from; however the coffee was wonderful. I would consider staying at this hotel again!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We travel with 2 miniature poodles and the LQ is great. We have been staying in this one for five years. The staff gas always been knowledgeable, helpul and friendly. The breakfast has always been satisfying, plentiful and appealing.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

All in all, my stay at La Quinta was very pleasant, very comfortable, loved the small gym too!, and an excellent price!!! I drove a rental car from the Charlotte airport and got somewhat turned around getting near Greensboro. Benjamin was very helpful and patient on the phone, from my car, helping me find my way to the hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank P. Jane K
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I found pubic hair in the bathroom after unloading all of our stuff, and we have a baby so there is a lot. I chose to clean it up rather than try to move all the stuff again. I went to the desk to report it, they did nothing and when I checked out I reported it again so she gave me less than $10 discount. I come to Greensboro often and thought I had found a good place to stay, but since there was nothing done about the problem other that saving me nine dollars and some change I don't think I will be staying here again. Unless you like other people's pubic hair in your bathroom, I wouldn't stay here!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0190, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

At La Quinta we pride ourselves on clean rooms at a great price. However, from time to time a mistake will happen. I was not aware of this situation until the guest checked out. I have already spoken to my entire team from housekeeping to front desk. We want to make sure you have a great guest experience and these issues are avoided prior to check in.

I spoke to this guest to apologize and I refunded him all of his money for this stay for the inconvenience we caused.. As I explained in my follow up email its the "right thing to do." I am very accessible to my guests. In fact, I leave my email and cell phone number on my business card. I want to hear from my guest so we can improve our hotel. This guest was very appreciative of our handling of the situation and has already emailed me to say he would definitely use our hotel again on a trip to Greensboro.

We thank you for choosing La Quinta and look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Here for you,
Anthony Stewart

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This was one of the best La Quinta's we have stayed at. Very clean, modern and comfortable hotel. Nice breakfast. Wifi worked perfectly. Very convenient to our route. I definitely recommend it. Will stay here again in the future.

1  Thank lmarcketta
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We are so fortunate to have pet friendly hotels now that are very nice !!If you are a pet owner and you dont pick up your pets poop,shame on you for possibly ruining it for the rest of us !!!I stepped in a huge pile in the middle of the sidewalk at this hotel.Sure wish I had seen the pet owner let this happen and not pick it up !!would have been a moment for them to remember

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank mossycove
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Generally, I love La Quinta Inns, and for the most part, this was no exception. I love the quality of the rooms, including bedding, the fast WiFi, and the good shower. The only real problem I have with this hotel is the breakfast. The quality and selection of breakfast food is low in quality. If they offered more hot options like eggs, bacon, and sausage, I would have marked this review as excellent. I would prefer to pay for breakfast then eat the complimentary breakfast offered at La Quinta.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple