“Nice Place”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Greensboro
Ranked #16 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Waxhaw, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our stay. We are close to the church we attend and enjoy bringing our two dogs with us. The rooms are clean, but the price was a little more than it should be, Overall, really nice. We'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Greensboro

A La Quinta traveler
Stone Mountain, Georgia, USA
Reviewed June 12, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Cary, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Had a great visit. This LaQuinta was easily located just off the interstate. Easy to get in and out to my destinations while I was there and easy to find my way back in as out of town guest. The variety and quality of breakfast was stellar.
I also felt safe. Your front desk personnel was also very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Was a Great Stay VERY Nice Rooms....... and Very CLEAN ... .. only prob was when I called the front desk for my wake up call it took a VERY long time for them to answer the phone and i even called twice ........ it rang and rang well you get the point ...... no need for that to ever happen .... it was frustrating after a long hard day and long drive ... to only go to bed and have to wait forever for someone to answer other then that Yes it was a Great stay and a beautiful establishment .... called down to desk around about 12:30ish AM I think.... Thank You And Have A Wonderful Day.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
St. George, Bermuda
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Nice Hotel, Nice location, stay there every year, sometimes twice a year. Only had one slip up, some one had smoked in my none smoking room, which management quickly rectified. I forgot to add my recommendation to the survey,and that would be to have an additional phone by the bed. Folks love to chat while laying in bed on vacation. :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel rooms have been renovated, but it has lots of issues. Our room was on 4th floor. There was water damage on the top of the window. You felt like you just walked back into the 1990's. The elevator was slow and old. The room was somewhat clean. There was a nice courtyard and pool. The best part was the comfy bed. The ac did not work that good, kept kicking off for no reason. I probably would stay here again, if they addressed the issues. No pet fee was one of the reasons we stayed here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were in town for High Point University graduation. We stayed here because we had a small dog. The rest of the family stayed at the Oh Henry. It was ideal for our lil dog, she was happy for the most part. We got a suite so we could leave her in the bed room while we were gone. We had a fold out bed for our 2 girls, 11 & 14. When we folded it out, the mattress was TERRIBLE. I was very surprised that La Quinta would have such a low end fold out couch. It was 1 inch thick with all springs. I have NEVER seen such a bad mattress in any hotel I have ever visited. I asked at the desk if there was something they could do and the guy told me "no mam, very sorry mam"...... I was glad that we brought a blow up mattress, so at 2 in the morning I went to my car to get it. So my girls slept on the floor with a blow up mattress. I guess we should have asked for a discount, but we didn't. So beware if you plan to use the fold out bed. Other than that, the breakfast is very slim, but enough to get you going and the pool looked nice, but it was freezing cold. There is A LOT of places to eat around. The carpet in our room needed to be cleaned.....sticky spots all over it. But over all, nice stay and thank you for allowing us to bring our 4 legged baby with us :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family