All reviewspet friendly hotelinstant oatmealhard boiled eggsbagelsroom was cleangreat place to staystaff was friendlyrestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastflat screenvisiting familynice poolnice breakfastwe've stayedeasy accessfront desk clerkparking lot
Reviewed May 26, 2012

This motel is clean and in a good location. It has a typically attractive setting for the area. The breakfast is good with the normal LaQuinta fare. If you want a good clean place to stay that is far enough off the path to be quiet and safe this is a good choice.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I recently stayed at the La Quinta Inn Greensboro. I organized a meet and greet at the hotel with a social networking group I belong to. The first two nights were fine. The third night is where the problem began. The group I came to the hotel with was getting together on that Saturday night. I purchased food and had it in my room. Housekeeping came in and cleaned the room while I was out. When I went back to my room I noticed that some of the food I purchased had been opened and eaten. I went to the front desk and asked for a manager and was told no manager is on duty on the weekends. I was given a business card with the managers phone number to call. The following day which was Sunday, again after housekeeping left my room I noticed that my laptop had been used as the profile of a young mexican male was left open. I checked out on Monday and upon returning home attempted to contact management. I left 4 messages over the course of a week with no return phone call. I finally telephone corporate office to lodge a complaint. I finally received a return call from the manager the evening I made the complaint with corporate office. I found the manager to be quite rude and his response to my complaints was that he had investigated but that the person who had cleaned my room had been with them for several years and he just couldnt see her doing that. He further stated that my laptop could not have been used because the person who cleaned my room doesnt speak any english. Needless to say I was livid and I ended up hanging up on him. I will never stay at another LaQuinta Inn.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jan A
lq0190, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

We appreciate all guest feedback and are always looking on ways to better improve our services. All guest feedback is given full consideration and all issues thoroughly investigated. Our guests continued trust in La Quinta is our top most priority. Even still, we do make mistakes from time to time but we always are working to make our services better. We can read a door lock and see every time an employee was in a room. With that said we did not find any abuse of employee's accessing the room. In fact, the room attendant assigned does not speak English nor does she read or write Spanish. Only speaks Spanish which is her first language. Therefore it was hard to imagine her on Facebook. Again, we appreciate all feedback and we usually have great guest reviews. We are currently wrapping up a full renovation and my response time has been slower than usual. I am sad to hear this guest will not be returning. We will continue to monitor our employees and while this is the first issue regarding theft I take every concern serious. I feel we have done everything possible to investifate this claim. I sincerly apologize to this guest for not responding quicker and not have resolved the issue before leaving the hotel. However, when I did call her she began yelling and hung the phone before I could even explain anything. Thanks for reading our response and hope to see you on a future visit to the newly renovated La Quinta Greensboro.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

I had a very good experience with my stay at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites, Greensboro, NC.
No problems.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Once again La Quinta has not let us down. We walked in from a long trip to a ultra clean cheerful
room with zero smells or any air fresheners to mask odor. Thank you La Quinta for those of us
with allergies that heavy sprays leave gasping for air. Wonderful windows that you could leave
open to fresh air on a crisp night. Cheerful carpet and extra roomy for comfort to sit on the coach for television or workstation - FREE WIIFII- NICE! Extra movie channels and large selection.
The television was great with extra clear reception and no noise from neighbors. The mattress
was like sleeping on a cloud and huge happiness at finding extra pillows so you could easily sit up in bed and just relax. The next morning-fresh tasting coffee - wonderful selection for starting our busy day and everything was so wonderful i almost forgot to mention the night before the wonderful person behind the desk who went way beyond to answer my questions about area
restaurants and mentioned the time of night and what probably had already closed.
all this for a super affordable price- 125.00 would have been reasonable. I am a shopper-
first of all i want no bed bugs-no feeling of nasty-peace-and convenience. I would not trade
a cheaper room of uncomfortable - i would pay more before i had a insecurity of less than clean=but this delivers the whole package. i slept in peace and a secure feeling. all smiles
here and every one we passed in dining and the halls. All seemed to be happy campers with
a great nights sleep-no grumpiness:)also-very large baths and plenty of storage - really a great value and beyond expectations.

Room Tip: *for those who are traveling for a sporting event- this is a excellent choice. Very close to many sports events and close to air port with super easy access to major restaurants that you are sure to find one that is a favorite. such a nice convenience for those of us who like to not travel in search of something everyone likes and have to navigate roads we are not familiar. right off the bat you are in close proximity to shopping(great shopping choices and amazing amount of restaurants right around the corner- and when it is easy for me - it is a breeze for most.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank wecacnna
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Don't stay here if you want a good nights rest. Room are in the process of getting remodeled so I can't in good conscience review them, since they will be changing. They are mostly clean though. The tub had a lot of mildew around the edges, which was kinda gross.
I am mostly reviewing for the experience. We stayed here 2 nights. If you are a light sleeper stay away!!! They have these crazy power flush toilets, that work great. BUT You can hear them up and down the hallway all night long. People start checking out around 4 for early flights, so the toilets start around 3:30 and continue all morning. Also the housekeepers dont respect the 'Do not disturb' signs. 9:30 they started knocking. Maids also talk outside your door all morning as if they are having a grand reunion or gossip session, keep your loud chatter to your break rooms, or at least after noon. Some people like to rest in the morning. And to top it off the second day we were there was a loud barking dog stayed in the room next door. The barking started about 6:30, when we finally gave up on sleeping. Dog never stopped until we checked out at 11. I felt like we were in the middle of a circus or a bad joke.

I also really hope their sorry excuse for a fitness center is part of the upgrade. The eliptical felt like it was going to fall apart, and one of the treadmills was pathetic. And the equipment just looks like it was just thrown in a room as an afterthought.

I usually love La Quinta's, but this was an awful experience. I really needed to rest.

• Stayed: April 2012