All reviewspet friendly hotelinstant oatmealhard boiled eggsbagelsroom was cleangreat place to staystaff was friendlyrestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastflat screenvisiting familynice poolnice breakfastwe've stayedeasy accessfront desk clerkparking lot
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I stayed here 2 nights with a friend and had good and bad experiences. First, we received a senior rate of $68 for 2 double beds which was the best I could find for that area and I've stayed at LaQuinta before and always been pleased. The room was fine, looked clean and was plenty spacious. We did have black ants in our bathroom and mentioned it to the desk and they promised to send someone up to take care of the problem. Breakfast was okay and the dining area was very roomy. We had to wait for coffee to be made, the only cereal was Raisin Bran and Rice Krispies (or instant oatmeal) and there was various toast selections but when I asked for donuts or pastries, I was told they were all out. Selection also included hard-boiled eggs, make-your-own waffle, yogurt, and biscuits with sausage gravy. some apples in a bowl was the fruit selection. The second night we were awakened at midnight by extremely loud guests running around in the hall and carrying on in their nearby room and called the manager who came right up and told the unruly people shape up or ship out! They quieted down but could still be heard talking and my friend never did get back to sleep. We complained the next morning upon checking out early for a 10-hour drive home and were given a credit for the night's stay which I thought was generous. But we also told them about the continued ant problem in our room and the fact the maid had forgotten to clean the coffeepot among other things. All in all not a bad stay and I would stay there again if the price was right. Free newspapers and wi-fi, although the reception at the back of the building is not very strong.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank 2seniorcitizens
Reviewed February 12, 2011

Very clean rooms. Very modern. Beautiful foyer. Friendly efficient front desk service.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2010

I've stayed at La Quintas before (because I have 2 dogs), and none have compared to this one. I was in these in Louisiana, Dallas, Houston, Austin, and Richmond, VA. NONE compared. This place was clean as a whistle, and the gentleman who greeted us after our long drive was smiling, pleasant, and went above and beyond. It is hard to find nice people who are accommodating and go out of their way for you anymore, but this was the exception. I have also never written a review before. So, please take my (very critical of most places I stay and high maintenance) advice...stay here! Even if I did not have my dogs, I would stay here in a heartbeat. There is NO odor of any pets. You would never know dogs were allowed at this hotel! Again, clean breakfast area, friendly staff, and clean rooms. Can't beat this place!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel for the past two years for a wrestling tournament. The staff is super friendly (especially Mrs. Ruth who puts the breakfast out). EVERYTHING WAS CLEAN!! We will definitely be back next year!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2010

The lobby and public area were immaculate, nice and bright with lots of windows. Our room was very comfortable with a king size bed, and a sitting area.

We travel with our dog, and LaQuinta always offers a clean pet-friendly without extra charges for the pet.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Good location, lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business