$103
HIExpress.com
$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Comfort Suites Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$81
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$134
  • Pool
$129
$108
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Comfort Inn Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$76
$61
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$159
$151
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

All reviewsgreensboro airportcomplimentary breakfastfamily weddingwould recommend this hotel to anyoneeach morningstay there againfitness centerother hotelsbreakfast staffbusiness travelsoccer tournamentrooms were very cleanthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyfront desk staffpleasant staygreat place to stay
Reviewed June 26, 2013

i have stayed at 4 hotels in the greensboro area, the Sherton on Highpoint dr the Doubletree on Highpoint dr and an econo lodge of I 40. I would pick this one over all of them. I slept well here and did not miss my Icomfort mattress at home I normally sleep on. nothing against Sherton or Doubletree but neither has a breakfast buffet for free and if you are thinking of Econo for the price do yourself a favor and pay more elsewhere. If I stay in Greensboro again it will be at this Hampton

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Paul C
GSOAPHX, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Greensboro Greetings Paul C and Family! Thank you for staying with us recently. We really appreciate your comments, especially since you have stayed at other hotels in the area and can truly compare. Your firsthand account and comparison of our competitors, validates all of our efforts and hard work. Thank you again so much for noticing and taking time to write about the hotel stays you’ve had in Greensboro. We look forward to welcoming you back. Travel Safe!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is consistenly friendly and clean. I was a bit disappointed with the parking lot, lot of trash, but there had recently been a storm. Still could have cleaned up better. I will always come here to stay in Garner though. I really like this hotel and staff.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GSOAPHX, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Rick C, thank you for your many visits to our hotel. We appreciate your business especially given the many hotel choices available to you. Thank you for noting our ‘consistently friendly and clean’ accommodations. We will work harder on keeping the parking lot tidy…especially after a storm. Thanks again for writing about our hotel. We hope to welcome you again soon. Travel Safe!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Excellent facility. Clean rooms, very friendly staff. Good breakfasts, reception, and the famous Hampton Inn cookies. The hotel is snuggled into the landscape next to I-40 with good security. Elevators make rooms on any floor easily accessible. I requested a handicap room for the shower bars and taller toilet for my creaky old bones and muscles. The reception clerk had already noted my request and had booked such a room for me. Nice service!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bob A
GSOAPHX, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Bob A, thank you for selecting our hotel on your recent visit to Greensboro. We are glad you enjoyed our amenities and meal services and also found our location safe and easily accessible. Best of all, we are especially pleased to know your room preference request was honored without complications. Thank you for letting everyone know we did right! Please visit again soon. Travel Safe!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this Hampton Inn as part of one of four wedding parties that were occupying this Hampton Inn location over the past weekend. I called this hotel after we made our initial reservation because we were arriving a night early and this night that was not ":reserved" by the wedding party. The woman who I spoke to (not sure her name) was very accommodating and gave us the discounted rate for the unreserved night (a bonus for us and why I gave this hotel a 5 star rating).

Check-in was easy and although we arrived late at night, my in-laws arrived around noon and they still checked them in despite being outside of the mandated check-in times; also a bonus for customer service. We were given a room on the fifth floor and it seemed as though most of our wedding party was on that floor. Whomever thought of putting each wedding party on their own floor was smart and it was nice to be just down the hall from the family. Also, anyone who was being rowdy you could just blame your own family instead of other guests.

The hotel itself is much older. The property has undergone periodic renovations, but it is shows its age in the rooms moreso than the common areas. Our bed was comfortable, the air condition system worked well, and the free internet was top-notch. The bathroom was nice although I would have liked to see them offer the make-up removers in the bathrooms that most Hampton Inns offer for my wife. There is a shuttle bus that will pick you up and drop you off at the airport; a nice plus for the business traveler. There is a pool that we didn't use because it was small and packed every day, but it is available nonetheless.

Breakfast in the morning was your typical Hampton Inn fare. They offered waffles, a hot dish (which was re-stocked very well), cereal, juices, coffee, yogurt, and pastries. The breakfast area was of moderate size and you could find a seat unless you came anytime between 900am and 1000am when it was the most busy. Getting downstairs between 700am-800am meant you could eat without a crowd and get your breakfast items without a battle.

In the area there is a fair share of restaurants. In the immediate area there is a Ruby Tuesday, Subway, McDonalds, and Fatz. A two mile drive down the road yields more options to include a McAlisters, Applebees, Starbucks and generally anything you may want. Overall, a very good stay by a very well run Hampton Inn. The rate was perfect given what we were offered as a wedding discount. During this past week, I stayed at Four Hampton Inn locations and would rate this #1 out of 4. (To preserve the integrity of this rating, check my other three T.A. reviews to see I didn't give this rating to the other three). The main reason being the rate extended by the nice front desk clerk, the thought of placing the entire family on a common floor, and the shuttle. Improvements to the bathroom amenities and the pool size would further benefit this hotel overall. A great stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank goldarch

Dear Goldarch, thank you for sharing such an extensive review of our hotel. We were pleased to read about your stay and by all accounts is seems most everything meet with your approval. I certainly hope other Trip Advisor users read this because you have provided detailed insight on how we operate and the services we provide. Thank you again for taking time to write about your stay. Travel Safe!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel experience was fantastic. We were in town for my daughters wedding and the hotel staff was extremely accomodating in every way. The facility is very clean inside and outside. The gym/workout room is an extra added bonus. The pool was clean. The room had every added ammenity that was needed. In-room coffee maker was nice. The breakfast is suitable. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone who whould be staying in the area, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Phillip B

Dear Phillip B, thank you for staying with us recently. Congratulations on your daughter’s wedding! We feel honored to have played a role in making the event a success. Thank you also for sharing what you liked about the hotel with others. Most of all, knowing you would “recommend…and stay again” is the best honor we could receive. Thank you once more and Travel Safe!