All reviewsgreensboro airportcomplimentary breakfastfamily weddingwould recommend this hotel to anyoneeach morningstay there againfitness centerother hotelsbreakfast staffbusiness travelsoccer tournamentrooms were very cleanstaff was friendlythe breakfast areafront desk staffpleasant stayyogurt
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This hotel was booked by the company that we were attending meetings for two days. When we checked in we asked if we could have a king bed. We were told that they didn't have any available. So, we took the room we were given. We were very disappointed & offered to pay extra but were told again sorry nothing else is available. So we made the best of it & unpacked and head out for dinner. When we returned we used the toilet & it broke. We called the front desk & they said that the maintenance man was gone for the night & they would try & contact him. He didn't answer his phone. So we had to pack up everything & move to guess what----a king bed room! It was in much better shape than our first room. Working toilet & very clean. This property is very dated & needs a major remodel. I would not stay @ this property again. They did have an evening reception with drinks & snacks. I thought it was a nice though. This is the first Hampton that we have stayed at that offers this. Although if I were choosing between free drinks & snacks or an updated room without stained carpet, torn furniture, and an outdated decor I'd have to opt for the updated room.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
GSOAPHX, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Traveler, thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. I’m sorry to learn of your experience and want you to know this is not typical. As you can read from other Trip Advisor bloggers, most feel we do a very good job and it is unfortunate that you did not see us at our best. We apologize sincerely this. Please know we are addressing your issues and are in the final stages of planning a major renovation which will be completed by year’s end. Thank you again for sharing. Travel Safe!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Last week I stayed one night because I had a training class early the next morning in the area. I arrived at about 10pm to a quiet lobby. The very friendly woman at desk had me checked in within a few minutes.

Room was across from elevator bay, but i never heard anything inside my room. Room was small but efficient, typical Hampton. Great bed. Clean. Better than average selection of tv stations. Wireless worked great.

Prior to check out I enjoyed breakfast buffet. Both hot and cold items, big selection in my opinion.

Checkout was simple and easy. I would definitely stay here again and I recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you for your review. It was nice to hear so many positive comments given your short stay and late arrival. We wish you had stayed longer…”we love having you here!” Nonetheless, we are glad you enjoyed everything and noticed so much! Thanks for sharing and we hope to welcome you back soon. Travel Safe!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Very clean rooms with comfortable beds. Large variety of breakfast selections, nicely presented, most pleasant and helpful attendant. Would look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Dear traveler, thanks for sharing a little bit about your experience at our Hampton Inn. We are glad you found the property clean and comfortable, and that you enjoyed the breakfast variety and offerings. Most importantly though, we are glad your interacted with our friendly smiling staff. We all work very hard to make it “Hampton” and your gratitude will go a long way in making everyone feel valued. Thank you for your business and for writing about what you enjoyed. We hope to welcome you back again very soon. Travel safe!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I travel to NC from NJ every week for 15 months for business. As you can imagian all the traveling can take it toll and get very tiring. Everyone at the Hamton Inn in Greensboro were extremly accomodating and went out of their way to make me feel like home. All the staff are very professional, and will help out with Recommending restaurants , area attractions, shopping and just about anything you throw at them. Great people!!! Thanks for all the help and hope to see you all again. Oh yeah, the hotel is very clean with some great amenities

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Dear road warier! Thank you for writing about your visit to our hotel. Your positive experience is a result of our sincere approach to guest satisfaction. Team Hampton treat each other and our guests like family, which is why our guests feel at home. Thank you for noticing. We also appreciate your comments on our “cleanliness and great amenities”. We hope to welcome you back soon. Travel Safe!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The service here was excellent but it did not make up fr the fact that this hotel has seen many better days. Rooms were very small and not up to my clean standards. Breakfast was decent, would not stay here again tough, I have styled at wy nicer Hampon Inn's as a HH silver member.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
GSOAPHX, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Dear Trip Advisor member. Thank you for taking time to write about our hotel. We were disappointed to read your comments but do appreciate hearing them. Please know the property has had recent renovations in the guestrooms and public spaces and the lobby/breakfast area will be completely remodeled this year. Your comments have been shared with the housekeeping team so they understand the importance of attention to detail. Thank you again for helping us to improve our services. Travel Safe!