“2 days stay, business trip”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro
Ranked #30 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Gothenburg, Sweden
“2 days stay, business trip”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Nice and clean hotel. Good service and friendly people. However my rooms smelled like some been smoking for a long time :( The hotel was very quit and you can sleep well. Hotel is not far from airport both plan will not bother you. Gym was located across the parkinglot. Ok. Did not try the pool and spa. Chris

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Aaron C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for allowing Homewood Suites to be your choice hotel during your stay in Greensboro. I am happy you were able to experience the level of service our guests have come to expect at Homewood. I see you were also able to enjoy the amenities such as the gym and pool area.

If you should ever return to the Greensboro area, I hope you will find accommodations at our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Greensboro, United States
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We have stayed at this Homewood a few times and will continue to stay here whenever we are visiting Greensboro. The hotel is very clean, the atmosphere is welcoming, and the staff are very friendly and welcoming and helpful. The breakfast buffets are varied each day and are absolutely delicious. We highly recommend you stay at this Homewood!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

What a great compliment from a repeat guest. We look forward to continuing to be at your service during your stays in the Triad area. I feel confident you and your family will always be welcomed in a friendly and kind manner.

My team and I look forward to your return to Homewood Suites-Greensboro.
Dexter, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Dirty rooms, fraying carpet, doors that don't shut, staff who reply to problems with 'oh well' and a lost and found department who don't return your calls. This hotel is in a great location for airport access and has great breakfast but stay away from here at all costs!

1 Thank Philip C
WOW! Please afford me the opportunity to apologize for you having such a poor experience during your stay at our hotel. It really sounds as if you we have our work cut out for us. However, your feedback is greatly appreciated. In this industry there is no bad feedback. I simply want to know what challenges my team and I need to strive to overcome. Your post has given us something to discuss and act upon.

I notice your headline state "Stay away from this hotel". However, we would very much like for you to return to see the changes we implement in hopes that future guest will not encounter the same experience as you have.

Thanks again for your feedback.
Athens, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Decent hotel, the glasses in the kitchen and bathroom were visibly dirty. The balcony, which would have been great given the weather was also very dirty. The toilet handle was broken, but the toilet was flushed, so I guess someone improvised but did not inform maintenance of this issue. I was there because of a family emergency, so I was kind of distraught, so maybe these minute details are overblown a bit, but I am really particular about my hotel stays, especially when I use honor points.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

First, please allow me to say I hope all is well with your family. I can identify with being call away from home for an emergency.

Next, I would like to apologize for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay. Though the issues you endured are not indicative of our typical suite, I am very displeased that your suite was not prepared properly for your arrival.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for bringing these issues to my attention.

It is guest like you who assist our hotel in finding the challenges and allows us to strive to prevente them in the future.
Wilmington, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The suites are like mini-apartments. The bathroom was a little small but the service you receive makes up for that. The evening reception is great and you are waited on by professional, friendly staff. I've experienced the same service both times I've stayed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful compliment regarding your experience at Homewood Suites-Greensboro. It is so great to hear when you've done something pleasing to others.

On behalf of the staff, we really appreciate you returning to stay at our hotel. If you should ever visit Greensboro in the future, please think of us.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Homewood Suites is a good hotel! The location is perfect for the Greensboro/High Point area. The extra room provided always makes a trip more enjoyable. The 2 bedroom, 2 bath suites are a good value when traveling with family or friends.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for the compliment. It is so good to know you enjoyed your stay at the Homewood Suites-Greensboro. Our two-bedroom suites are by far one of the great assets to our hotel.

If your travel plans should bring you back to the Triad, I hope you will allow our hotel to be your first choice. We look forward to servicing you again.
West Columbia, United States
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We had a group of 14 stay at Homewood Suites. We had excellent service, the rooms were cleen and comfortable, and all 4 rooms were great. Definitely will stay again and would recommend others to stay as well.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Aaron C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
I am so pleased to know your group enjoyed staying at Homewood Suites in Greensboro, NC. Though we are not perfect, it is our desire to strive for perfection. It is great to know when we do get it right. We do advertise our hotel. However, no advertisement will ever be greater than the recommendations coming from those who have actually experienced what we have to offer. We truly value our guest and look for to your group returning in the future. Thank you so much for staying with us.