“Great for families”

Ranked #29 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Lansing, United States
“Great for families”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Lots of space. Two bathrooms. two bedrooms. kitchen with pots and pans and a full size fridge and microwave, and they will go grocery shopping for you. Very attentive staff. great breakfast and dinner. Speedy shuttle service to and from the Airport. and Extra clean rooms, too.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Aaron C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Sounds like you were in the comfort of one of our two bedroom suites. I am so happy to know you and your family enjoyed your suite and all of the added amenities. If ever your travel plans should bring you to the Triad, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you so much for all your kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Waterloo, United States
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Everything was ready and I was expected. Ny travel partner was not a Hilton Honnors member and when I told this to the desk clert he made sure it was done befor we completed our stay. Room was just the right temp. Shower curtain moves on the rod and lets water get on the floor, could use a tab to hold it in place. Like the USA Today each morning.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at Homewood Suites Hotel. It is great to know your friend is now a member of our HHonors program. We would dislike for anyone to be missing out on getting points to be used in the future. However, if you're ever in the area, we look forward to seeing you again and adding to your points as well. As for that shower, well have to work on making sure the water stays in the tub.
Virginia
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I do use my Amex Hilton card and usually stay at Hampton Inn's which are very good. My wife stayed here on our way back from Japan. We were tired, and I called the hotel after we ate dinner and said we would be late. He said no problem. We had a room (338) close to the front door, so we did not have walk far. The rooms are very big..with a separate bedroom. We slept great and heard NO outside noise. The breakfast is top notch for free! I will stay at the Homewood suites and tell my traveling friends. Thanks...Greg. We stayed on 1/22/14.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Greg, you are so very welcome. However, we must thank you for choosing our hotel. I am so happy to know you enjoyed your time with us. Though it was a short visit, it is aways pleasing to know that we were able to not only meet; but exceed your expectations. Feel free to stop though again for a longer stay. Thanks you so much for taking the time to post your comments.
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Homewood Suites in Greensboro, North Carolina was a very comfortable stay and offered a lot of space for the cost. The front desk staff was friendly, informative and the complimentary food was great! Make sure that your accommodations offer all of the amenities expected.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Jamie L
Thank for for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your stay at Homewood Suites Hotel. A home away from home is the culture we desire to create for all of our guest. It was our pleasure to serve you during your visit. I hope you will think of us if you're ever in the Greensboro area.
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My experience from the time I checked in, until I left was extremely pleasant. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My check in and any other request I made were promptly addressed with a friendly smile. The accommodations was really good. My room had a fireplace in it! The was really nice. I highly recommend this hotel to business travelers. They even offer free breakfast and dinner! Overall, a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Aaron C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Wow! I am so grateful you took the time to express how you felt about your stay. It was truly a pleasure to have you as our guest. Though any feedback is great, it is so nice to know when your doing something right.

Please feel free to call on us if you are in the Triad area. It would be our honor to offer you the service and accommodations you have come to expect.

Thanks again for the kind words.
Ocean City, Maryland
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I needed a nice comfortable stay for me and family and at this hotel I found it. The manager nick was an excellent host and provided me with everything I needed he made this trip worthwhile and relaxing. Good location tucked away from the city and nice size hotels. The rooms were comfortable and spacious

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am so glad to know you and your family were pleased with your accommodations. I will also make sure Nick is aware of how his service to you did not go unnoticed.

If ever you are in the area, please consider staying with Homewood Suites again.

Thanks again for your post.
Conklin, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have now stayed at this facility twice and have been very satisfied both times. On recent trip I utilized the breakfast and dinner courtesy meals, and while not extensive as to selections, they saved me a trip to a restaurant. Staff was friendly, fresh fruit and USA Today courtesies. Will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

"Southern Hospitality" is such a nice way to headline your response. Here at Homewood Suites Greensboro, it is our hope to be the most hospitable hotel in the area. Though most have experienced hospitality, there is something about southern hospitality that is different. I am so happy you were able to experience it at our hotel.

Please let us know if we may accommodate you in the future.