Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro
Comfort Suites Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$97
$99
$148
$145
$84
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$59
$149
$134
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom suitefull size refrigeratorevening receptionbit datedhot breakfastpleasant stayhome away from homestaff was friendlygreat place to stayroom was clean and comfortablefront desk staffwould stay here againbusiness tripenjoyed my stayhigh pointaccommodationskitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is very nice place and our conference was across the parking lot.. The rooms were quiet - no bar or meeting rooms. The breakfasts were included and good. Very good coffee. Nice, large fully equipped kitchens. Very friendly staff.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Robert D.,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment of your time to share your wonderful comments.

I will be sure to share with my team your feed back from the positive comments about our team to the comfort of your suites.

We look forward to the next opportunity to have you with us.

Assitant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Wonderful staff - they were helpful during our stay. Our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable with all the comforts of home. Their pool was closed but their partner hotel was right next door and they offered their pool. Great breakfast also--little of everything.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Michael R,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us.

I look foward to sharing your comments with our staff. From friendliness and helpfulness to cleanliness and comfort, I will thank them for their commitment to you and our guests.

We look forward to the next opportunity to have you back with us.

Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Everything was excellent, clean, quiet, comfortable and only a short walk to the Embassy Suites where the conference was held. Every member of the staff were courteous and friendly. The food quality was average, but varied each day and included in the room cost. Internet provided free makes a big difference to me. Very nice experience. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Kristen H,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking the time to share with us your experience.

I look forward to sharing with housekeeping your comments about the cleanliness, comfort, and convenience of our rooms.

I also look forward to sharing the your comments about the helpfullness & friendliness of staff.
We will review the food, as you mentioned it being average. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

We look forward to the next opportunity your travels bring you back to our hotel.

Josh Rubio
Assitant General Manager and F&B Director.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Overall good. being renovated. some amenities need work. Staff was friendly overall. Had some issues with the television remote. Hallways had loud fans in areas where they were renovating. The hotel should have informed me prior to arrival that they were renovating

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager / Food and Beverage Director at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Karen L,

We apprecitate you taking a moment of your time to share a review with us, and are grateful of the wonderful comments you made about our Staff and overall experience.

I am sorry about the hallway fans, we had an unexpected occurances in a suite and had to do some last minute recovery/ repair work. I am thank ful for your comments, as it helps us better handle the situation for future reference with signage and further communication.

I will share your friendliness & over all experience with our team members, and share your comments about the fans & communication with our management team to better handle in the future.

We look forward to the next opportunity your travels guide you back to our hotel.

At your service,
Josh Rubio & The Homewood Suites Hotel Team.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I booked this hotel as I was on a business trip. Every staff member that I came in contact with was friendly and helpful. There were many extras that this hotel offered that I found completely unexpected. The dinner with drinks was a special treat in addition to the breakfast. My room was very clean and had all the amenities that I could ask for. The bed was very comfortable. If I travel through this area again, I will definitely consider Homewood Suites as the location for me.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
JRubio80736, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Wendy R,

We appreciate you making us a stop on your travels. I look forward to sharing your words with our team, as we continue to motivate them and measure our successes. We look forward to the opportunity to have you with us in the near future.

At your service,
Josh Rubio and the Homewood Suites Hotel Greensboro-Airport Team.