“friendly, relaxing stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro
Ranked #32 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The staff was friendly and accomodating. I truly felt like a welcome guest. The free hot breakfast and dinner served daily (weekdays) was better than i expected. Again the staff working the buffett were friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and comfortable as were the beds. The pool and outdoor areas were well maintained and relaxing. I will definitly stay again and highly recommend the Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

My wife and I were scheduled to stay at this hotel recently.
They did not have our room ready at the 3pm check-in time. The room that they tried to put us in was on a smoking floor when our reservation was for non-smoking.
Found the hotel not to be clean and found some of the staff to have attitudes.
We contacted Hilton reservation headquarters and they made accommodations for us at Hilton Garden Inn, that was great.
We stay at Hilton properties frequently when traveling and this is the 1st time that we had a problem such as this.
This property seems to just have poor management.

1  Thank Al G
Chris T, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

AI G,

I appreciate you providing feedback regarding your experience with us. It is important we learn of guest’s concerns so we can address issues that may hinder a wonderful stay. I apologize for the smoking room assignment and can understand how frustrating that can be. Again, your feedback is valued to us and we will work with our front desk and housekeeping teams to make sure your concerns are followed up on. Should you return to the area with your family or on business, you are welcome to stay with us. We would enjoy the opportunity to make your next visit a positive one.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very spacious and "like new" rooms. Enjoyed the "home" feeling.
Arrived to the hotel at midnight and had a speedy and hospitable check-in.
Saved the info for when we need to stay in Greensboro with the family again.
This is a winner!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

We look forward to welcoming you back to Greensboro on your next visit!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

The staff at this hotel were the best I've seen in a long time! The breakfast was better than I expected and the room was clean and I loved that the windows actually opened! It was a nice, relaxing hotel to come back to after a long day of business....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind words on our staff and hotel! We look forward to your return visit to our hotel!!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I went down with my husband for his competition and we stayed at this hotel. Nice and clean hotel. Would stay here again when we go back down.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2012

From reservations, front desk, to housekeeping the staff was professional, respectful, and courteous. The atmosphere was just like home. I look forward to my next getaway.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2012

From the moment you enter the door you are welcomed and treated like an important guest yet also made to feel as if you are at home. The front desk staff were friendly, efficient and paid attention to the special request I made for the location of my room. Impressive!
I had booked a 1 bedroom wtih 2 queen beds. The bathroom was quite large and it was nice having the sink outside the acutal bathroom area.
The rooms were extremely clean and I am a neat nut! The beds were so comfortable and the kitchen was fully stocked and even had a dishwasher.
We liked having the full living room to relax in and in chilly weather one could use the fireplace.
At the evening dinner reception I asked for some milk and the staff memeber was wonderful about accommodating my request and cheerfully, went to retrieve some and gave me 2 glasses full. Every employee I encountered treated me with respect, courtesy and as a treasured guest. I travel frequently and it is rare to encounter such outstanding customer service. It was a pleasure to stay here!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business