“Nice Hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro
Ranked #31 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I went down with my husband for his competition and we stayed at this hotel. Nice and clean hotel. Would stay here again when we go back down.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 26, 2012

From reservations, front desk, to housekeeping the staff was professional, respectful, and courteous. The atmosphere was just like home. I look forward to my next getaway.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2012

From the moment you enter the door you are welcomed and treated like an important guest yet also made to feel as if you are at home. The front desk staff were friendly, efficient and paid attention to the special request I made for the location of my room. Impressive!
I had booked a 1 bedroom wtih 2 queen beds. The bathroom was quite large and it was nice having the sink outside the acutal bathroom area.
The rooms were extremely clean and I am a neat nut! The beds were so comfortable and the kitchen was fully stocked and even had a dishwasher.
We liked having the full living room to relax in and in chilly weather one could use the fireplace.
At the evening dinner reception I asked for some milk and the staff memeber was wonderful about accommodating my request and cheerfully, went to retrieve some and gave me 2 glasses full. Every employee I encountered treated me with respect, courtesy and as a treasured guest. I travel frequently and it is rare to encounter such outstanding customer service. It was a pleasure to stay here!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I had the pleasure to stay at this hotel several weeks during a long business trip. I truly felt just like home. The full kitchen, separate bedroom and nice size bath was awesome. The have a very nice manager special Monday - Thursday which include dinner and wine/beer. I felt like had the option of making dinner, going out to dinner and have someone prepare dinner at the hotel. Very nice.

Close to the airport, shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I really like this hotel. I felt welcomed and papmered. The breakfast host, was very nice and went out of his way to be attentive.

I travel a great deal. To be treated so kindly was an extra treat. Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable.

Valerie Smith Stephens

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stayed here two days for work. When I checked in I found that I had a handicap room never again will I stay in a room like that granted the bathroom was huge but the fact that they had no tub and that the wall had mildew growing in it was disgusting. Another thing was someone spilled something in the hall it sat there all night into the next morning . So beware when you make your reservations

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is what my review would have been had I never opened the pull-out bed:
This hotel is fine. Our suite was a little tired, but comfortable. The suite had a dishwasher and a 2-element stove, as well as a fireplace, and the continental breakfast has hot food as well as cold. A little far from downtown (you'll need to drive).

This is my review having opened the pull-out bed:
Not impressed. Opened the pull-out bed to find that not only had it not been made up with sheets, it hadn't even been cleaned after the last visitor - the mattress cover was full of food crumbs, and had several large yellowish stains that had gone right through to the dilapidated mattress underneath. We called the front desk rather late, and they brought up sheets (there were none in the room) and a new mattress cover in decent time, however, having seen the condition of the bed, none of us were comfortable actually sleeping in it - luckily we weren't desperate for that space. Not at all what I would have expected from a Hilton.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family