“The BEST service I have ever encounteredat a hotel.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East

Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East
Ranked #31 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
savannah
“The BEST service I have ever encounteredat a hotel.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Business trip and was pleasantly surprised at the room, breakfast and the service.air went out in our room and they moved my stuff within 15 min.

• Stayed November 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Cincinnati
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Got in about 3:00am, but still noticed how worn down this hotel is. We were hoping to save a little cash but still have a decent room for a few hours sleep. The carpet was worn, the bathrooms really nasty, and the furniture was very used and dated. It sure was a time warp, but this is not retro, because nothing has changed here since the 70's. We would never recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank 45viking
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

This Quality Inn kicks it old-school, I felt like I was back in the 70s. It's a well-maintained older property that features a two-story entry lobby shielded with curtains. There is an indoor swimming pool with access to a closed-down restaurant, exercise room, a mezzanine space, and overlooking hotel rooms. Rooms are comfortable, internet is speedy, AC could've been a bit better in my room. I've stayed in the area at a different hotel, if you're looking for a decent restaurant, Fatz is in the vicinity. I didn't have issues with traffic noise like some of the other reviewers because I was located far inside. I think it' good for couples, families, or business. Definitely good for the price, I'd give it a shot again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Just this past weekend, traveling over 500 miles on this leg of our trip, we stopped at this Quality Inn because it was one of those listed in the discount travel brochures given at the rest stop. What a wonderful deal, even on a weekend night. Good service, clean rooms, roomy, and cozy atmosphere.The lobby was inviting, and the front desk staff very warm and welcoming.

We did have a problem using our credit card for some unknown reason, but even then the staff did all they could to help us resolve the issue. The beds were extremely comfortable and the air conditioner was perfect, keeping the room very even temperatures all night long, without the noise usually associated with these types of heaters/coolers.

The ice machines were out of ice, but the staff went out and bought ice for those of us who needed some, something I consider above and beyond what they needed to do.

Breakfast in the morning was extremely good, with sausage gravy and biscuits, waffles, and plenty of other choices to keep a family happy.

I have only one criticism, not really a complaint, just a suggestion. Our room was on the first floor facing a parking lot with highway 40 not too far in the distance. The sheer curtains that covered the window left me with a feeling that we could be seen in our room by anyone passing by outside. There were drapes, but only on the ends of the windows and did not close to keep our privacy at a maximum.

This being the only criticism of the entire stay, I would say that all in all it was so very good for the money. Thanks to all who made it so nice..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

the staff came from a swamp to help you enjoy your stay....the night club on Fridays and Saturdays across the road has bass so loud you hear it in your room even on interior rooms....the manager had beer on her breath as did the cleaning staff....a real piece of crap for 86$ per nite....

• Stayed June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank motelchappy
Fayetteville, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Stay was from 25-26 June 2012. The views on TA helped me choose this hotel. We had two rooms, both on 2nd flr double beds. The price was nice with AAA for this hotel. One on the pool side for $67 and regular for $62. The hotel lobby is nicely decorated and looks comfortable like a living room. I will have to say the beds are comfortable and my mother said she slept so well that she is going to get one of these mattresses. She normally has trouble sleeping at home. The beds are nice; they have that extra padding that is built in. Pillows to spongy for me.

One of my rooms had the microwave and fridge but our room didn’t, just a coffee pot. The teen boys said the internet service was not that great but the cable was nice to me and both rooms had flat screen TVs. You can tell the bathroom was just done but the tub you can tell was done with that spray stuff because it gets everywhere, plus the job was kind of sloppy. They might need some help with housekeeping, and some caulking is needed in both bathrooms. The shower curtain in our room was dirty or stained at the bottom.

The hotel is located on a side street that runs along I-40. If you are on the side of the hwy then you will hear the traffic throughout the night. Tractor trailer trucks, cars and etc, so ask for a room in the back. My son said they could hear the girl in the room next door talking loud on the phone. Breakfast is good but no meats (bacon, sausage or ham) no on the menu, and only hard boiled eggs. Many restaurants in the area and 10 minutes down the street in High Point. The hotel was busy and a girl’s soccer team was in. The outside pool was not ready yet. Didn’t like the AC system in one of the rooms, to difficult to work and room took too long to cool down.

Room Tip: Choose a room not on the side of the highway side.