“Nice room” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #30 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Burlington, North Carolina
“Nice room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

I stayed here this weekend....I ended up in a handicapped room, which was fine, but the bed was creaky and not very comfortable. The hotel itself seemed nice, and the check in guy was nice. Just seems like maybe they need an upgrade to their beds. Price was comparable.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kim T
David M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I know that our team will enjoy hearing your compliments. Our breakfast team is a joy to watch and talk with and the front desk tries to be friendly and efficient. I believe they take pride in their work. I hope that you will join us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

I recently visited Greensboro to spend some time with my dad. He works here but lives in VA and got us a room for the weekend. I arrived before him and the lady at the front desk pushed my room so I could check in early. As I checked into my room the housekeeper, who did an amazing job on the room, said hello and welcomed me with a smile. Even with the hotel packed for the weekend the staff was very courteous and our stay was pretty quiet. As I went down to get breakfast on the final morning of my stay, the housekeeper who cleaned the room was in the elevator as well. She asked how we had enjoyed our stay and I told her it was great. She expressed she was tired and I acknowledged stating, "I'm sure everyone has kept you busy this weekend." She agreed and said, "If it wasn't for you all.. we wouldn't be here so I'm happy." It's nice to stay somewhere so welcoming and where the staff really enjoys being there... even when it may have been a rough ride. Great stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

Although not a brand new property, this Comfort Suites location is handsome, clean and comfortable. The rooms are spacious, the beds comfortable, and the bathrooms immaculate. Despite its proximity to the Triad airport, the hotel is quiet and restful. It was a nice surprise to be able to buy a reasonably good bottle of wine in the lobby shop. It was also a nice surprise to find an expansive hot breakfast buffet instead of the usual microwave delights. You'll like this one, I guarantee it.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Bob L
Pine City, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

A very comfortable place to stay. The rooms were large. Included a mini fridge, microwave, flat screen tv and a sitting area with a couch and chair. This hotel has a cozy lobby. One evening during the manager's reception ( I believe offered only Monday through Thursday), I sat by the fireplace, drinking my wine, eating my snacks and reading the newspaper. Just very relaxing. They have a computer right there in the lobby so then then I checked my email and printed my boarding passes. Convenient. They have a nice breakfast buffet; more than the usual free breakfasts offered by other hotels. It was a bit confusing though because it wrapped around to a hidden wall area, which I didn't realize for quite a while. They should post a sign because I noticed I wasn't the only one. I do recommend the banana nut waffles; delicious! The staff were all very friendly. My only suggestion to the hotel would be to get an indoor hot tub or even an all year round outdoor hot tub. When I travel, I look forward to relaxing in a hot tub and on this trip we stayed here on a Thursday and a Sunday night (before and after our flights) and had plenty of down time when we could have enjoyed using the hot tub. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again. I would also recommend signing up for the choice priviledges membership because we were able to reserve the room at an even lower rate by using that.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RG21
Strongsville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

After calling other chains we're more familiar with, we found Comfort Suites to be priced lower so we decided to give them a shot. The room was spotless and BIG! It had WiFi although it was a bit slower than we're used to, it worked. Our favorite was the breakfast. So many places are going to almost 100% microwavable processed foods, this place still served a nice hot breakfast. It was great and we made sure to tell them at the front desk, "Don't change a thing!"

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Lancaster, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

Excellent accomodations, one of the best breakfasts around, great staff, nice pool

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2011

Nice place, very clean, close to the airport. Staff is very helpful.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business