Greensboro Marriott Downtown
$72
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$129
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$102
$81
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Comfort Inn Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$76
$133
$119
Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$84
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$62
$142
$139
Hotels.com
$169
All reviewsthe concierge loungeparking attendantfront deskper dayself parkingelm streetparking deckbusiness triprestaurant staffwithin walking distancehighly recommend this hotelsouthern hospitalitybed was comfortableupon checknice staybusiness centerindoor pool
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was in Greensboro for a wedding. I think that what stood out most about this hotel was the caliber of the staff. On the day of my check-in, I received what I thought was a automatically generated email welcoming me to the hotel. On the off chance that someone was monitoring the email, I replied to say I wouldn't be arriving until almost midnight. The manager personally wrote back and assured me that my room would be held and ready when I arrived, which I really appreciated. The housekeeping and front desk staff were very kind and willing to accommodate some special requests - even though it was a very busy weekend where the hotel was hosting guests for three weddings, a graduation, and two conferences! The valet was also helpful when I needed a taxi unexpectedly. Overall, I was very happy with my stay -- and the convenience of the location could not be beat. I also enjoyed the pool and gym facility.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank time2getaway
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Standard Downtown Marriott that is an excellent choice for downtown Greensboro. The staff was what southern hospitality is all about...very impressed with the friendly and caring attitude from valet to housekeeping. It is an older Marriott that is very well managed! My only complaint was the quality and amount of food in the concierge level.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MotoMoto2364
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I realize management has very little control over stuff like this but if you are staying here to participate in a sporting (or other) event that starts early in the morning understand that this hotel has a large banquet facility and some people attending these events don't exactly do the polite thing. Although our family wasn't adversely impacted, people in our group were woken up at 2 in the morning by drunk, loud, obnoxious individuals who had been attending a wedding. They thought it was perfectly reasonable to host an "after party" in a room for 40 people. Management did the right thing (they called the police) to break up the party. That doesn't matter, though, if you are trying to get some sleep. In addition, service was super slow at the hotel restaurant.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank carynctraveler98
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Property in the heart of Greensboro with the usual bar and restaurant. No complaints but nothing special. I thought the rate was excessive for this city and facility. Reasonably quiet and large parking garage adjacent. Large impressive lobby but floor hallways look dated.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed here 3 nights as we were in town for a swim event at the Aquatic Center which is about 8 mins away. Overall it was a good value for the money we spent. Parking for downtown was reasonable at $11 a day. We had a corner room on the 6th floor and it was quiet and spacious. We had everything we needed except there wasn't a mini bar/refridge but the cabinet was big enough to hold one. All the staff seemed friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed. Only complaint was in Bistro 40 I had to return my main entree as it was bland. Waiter informed me that there was a new chef and refunded my dinner.

Room Tip: Corner rooms seemed spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family