$81
$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$100
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$134
$119
Hampton.com
$85
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$84
Comfort Suites Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$81
Comfort Inn Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$76
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

All reviewsthe green valley grillsouthern breakfastdressing areaclassical musicseparate showerwonderful hotelsister hotelfavorite hotelattached restaurantbreakfast buffettrufflerooms are largeon site restaurantroom servicefiltered waterevery staff membervisiting greensboro
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I visited the hotel during a business trip of 3 days.
The hotel is completable and well planned.
Lobby is beautiful and it's high ceiling gives an impression of an old and established building.

The restaurant attached to the hotel is nice and food is good.

Hotel staff was somehow a bit intrusive.

Breakfast was more than disappointing as the sortiment was relatively poor for a 250$ per night.

All in all a good hotel. Improving the breakfast will increase the valuefor the money paid.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Martha B, General Manager at O.Henry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

We take all of our guest comments to heart and are truly disappointed that we did not meet all of your expectations. I appreciate your feedback regarding our staff, we have to do a better job of “reading our guests” so as not to be intrusive.

Thank you for your comments regarding our breakfast offerings, I will share it with our restaurant team and discuss what other options we might provide our guests in the future.

We are grateful that your overall experience was enjoyable and that you considered your business trip well planned. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at the O'Henry while attending my son's soccer tournament in Greensboro. I was so impressed with the staff-they went out of their way to make our young soccer players and their families feel so comfortable. The environment is so warm and welcoming. I thought the rooms were beautifully appointed, extremely comfortable and clean. There are many small details that make it obvious that this hotel really cares about creating a great guest experience. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: September 2013

Awesome!

Come again soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

As with the others, I was not sure what to expect, but I was most pleasantly surprised. The inn obviously makes an effort to impress and succeeds. The rooms were elegant and comfortable. The staff was attentive without being fussy.

I don’t think we will be in the area again but would highly recommend the hotel to others. It is always a delight to find a hotel that is so warm and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

It is wonderful to receive a review that is intended to help other travelers to find great places to stay in cities like Greensboro. The O. Henry is a hidden gem and comments like yours are truly appreciated, it causes people to look for us and trust us!

Thank you!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

By mistake, my company booked my room @ O. Henry Hotel instead of my usual Proximity (I think same chain?). At first I was disappointed b/c I love the proximity, however once in the O. Henry I was very satisfied, elegant & attentive staff, would highly recommend. Also for business travelers great breakfast served every morning, free.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Martha B, General Manager at O.Henry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

You are correct, both the O. Henry Hotel and Proximity Hotel are owned and operated by Quaintance Weaver Restaurants and Hotels. We are delighted that you are now a fan of both of our hotels. Since they are just across the street from each other, you will be able to choose which one suits your mood each time you visit Greensboro!

We look forward to your next visit to the O. Henry or the Proximity Hotels. We both promise to take great care of you.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

After a long road trip, we found ourselves unexpectedly near Greensboro and followed a tip to call the O. Henry Hotel -- and we are so glad we did! From the person who answered that call to everyone on the staff we met, it was like being hosted by the adult children of old friends! There are so many smart design choices in this hotel and the public spaces are gracious and lovely without being too grand or grandiose. Met such nice folks at the bar, enjoyed a lovely dinner on the patio (delighted to find one of my favorite wines at a great price), and marveled at how comfortable and spacious our room turned out to be. The breakfast buffet was as fine as I've had in a very long time -- a delicious southern spread, thoughtfully presented and available in a charming room; fresh local blueberry jam made me swoon! We could have happily stayed for days and certainly hope we have a chance to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

It makes me so proud of our hotel and our team to receive such a great review. We share all of our reviews with our team, they will love this one!

We hope you have a chance to stay with us again.