Another wonderful stay at Rorke's Drift Lodge this time for four nights.Set in peaceful surrodings with a lovely host Christine, and Chris and Shane of western films!!The meals are of 5 star quality served by staff with smiling faces.The lodge is situated only 5km from the original Rorke's Drift site a must for the casual visitor or the historian.and,only a few kilometes drive to Isandhlwana where one can see the battlefield of unspoit proportions.Yes, Rorkes Drift Lodge just the place to rest up after long journies.We shall be definately return next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rorke's Drift Lodge is perched above the Rorke's Drift and Isandlwana Battlefields where the mighty Zulu nation and British Empire came to blows in 1879. The Lodge caters to the historical enthusiast looking to immerse themselves in poignant tales of yesteryear. World class guided tours coupled with friendly South African hospitality,superb food and a taste of the African Bush make this an experience to remember forever. We also offer horseriding on the property and can arrange for hunting and bass fishing expeditions in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Rorke's Drift Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rorke`s Drift Hotel Rorke`s Drift
- Rorke's Drift Lodge South Africa/KwaZulu-Natal