We stayed here on a tour of Morocco with VJV. A very nice hotel. The rooms and facilities are super but do come at a price unless you are on a tour such as this. Apparently we were supposed to stay at the Golden Tulip in Rabat itself rather than at this resort but that hotel had screwed up in a big way recently with VJV customers and so they did a switch. Both dinner and breakfast were good and as usual in Morocco the breads excellent.
The hotel is in lovely grounds and it has a nice infinity pool overlooking the beach. The beach lets it down somewhat as it is pretty scruffy but if you are happy with the pool it would be fine. It is the location which is a bit of a problem. Partly this is because the only other thing in Skhirat is a royal palace, heavily garded and next to the hotel which means you do not walk along the beach to the right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with private beach, full-service spa & 15 minutes from largest & nicest Moroccan Golf course Paradise at the shoreOcean adventures await at this hotel, which is by the sea and set on its own private beach within easy reach many golf. Treat yourselfSpend the day relaxing on L'amphitrite Palace Resort & Spa's private beach or pampering yourself at the hotel's full-service spa or play in the nicest golf of MoroccoGuestrooms or Suites open to balconies, patios with sea, courtyard or garden views and feature televisions with satellite channels and high-speed (wired)Internet access in rooms and Wifi in Lobby area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your L'Amphitrite Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Amphitrite Palace Hotel Skhirat
- l Amphitrite Palace Skhirat