We spent 2 nights recently as part of a tour so location was convenient for rabat and casablance but it is a resort hotel for relaxing swimming etc. with a pool overlooking the ocean which was pretty rough in March sadly. Hotel is excellent with very large bed rooms with a big bathroom suite. Very good breakfasts and staff extremely helpful and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with private beach, full-service spa & 15 minutes from largest & nicest Moroccan Golf course Paradise at the shoreOcean adventures await at this hotel, which is by the sea and set on its own private beach within easy reach many golf. Treat yourselfSpend the day relaxing on L'amphitrite Palace Resort & Spa's private beach or pampering yourself at the hotel's full-service spa or play in the nicest golf of MoroccoGuestrooms or Suites open to balconies, patios with sea, courtyard or garden views and feature televisions with satellite channels and high-speed (wired)Internet access in rooms and Wifi in Lobby area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your L'Amphitrite Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Amphitrite Palace Hotel Skhirat
- l Amphitrite Palace Skhirat