“Love it.”

Nautilus
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Kilifi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nautilus-restaurant-kilifi/128164030653813
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Great food in a nice setting,big thankyou to the owner who looked after us all evening,even gave us a lift back to our hotel.If your in kilifi you simply have to visit the Nautilus.

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Everythings perfect. Good food, amusing seafood, unbelieble atmosfere, perfect staff. What's more. Thanks ro the Managers!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We had a couple of lunches here and each time the food was excellent and the location idyllic perched on stilts overlooking the river. The choice was limited to what was available locally on the day and cooked fresh to order. It takes a bit of finding but well worth the journey.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Last Febuary my brother and I had the most wonderful time at this out of the way on the creek restaurant. The owners of this fine dining establishment Petro and Lisa were wonderful hosts. Petro welcomed us with open arms as one of the family although he had never met us before. We were treated to the best service I have ever had any where including my home town of Toronto Ontario Canada. The food was served with elegance and a flair for the dramatic. The service was par excellent and the food was hard to compare as it was so good. From thestart of our meal we were impressed with the food. Prepared in an open kitchen we were able to see the perfection of the preparation of our meals.

We were very pleased with the visit we had to this establishment and would say if you are ever in the Kilifi area to make a reservation for an adventure in great eating..

I know when I return to Kilifi next January it will be one of the first places I visit for my adventure in eating with friends that treated us like family.

Phillip Zigler

Toronto Ontario Canada

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Nautilus never lets me down! Brilliant food, lovely owners and a outstand view from the restaurant. Great atmosphere and i would recommended this place to everyone.